JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just heard on the radio a few moments ago, another gun free zone served it's purpose: UCLA shooting today.... :eek:

Confirmed two dead on the campus ( I bet they are counting the shooter...), yet again another failure of gun control laws leaving your average person unarmed and equivalent to fish in a barrel.

:rolleyes:

Just heard on the radio a few moments ago, another gun free zone served it's purpose: UCLA shooting today.... :eek:

Confirmed two dead on the campus ( I bet they are counting the shooter...), yet again another failure of gun control laws leaving your average person unarmed and equivalent to fish in a barrel.

:rolleyes:

I guess at least 3 people didn't die or we would all be hearing about the Mass Shooting Spree for the next week.

th?id=OIP.M5b000ff04bc2a501a0ae99b8f240285eo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=225&h=171.jpg

Latest report is this is a murder/suicide. That won't fit the anti-gun agenda well, so I would expect this will fall out of the news fairly quickly. As @Joe13 mentioned, not enough people died to make this useful in their narrative. Probably just a lover's spat or something like that - no more important to that anti's than dozens of dead gang-bangers in Chicago each weekend.

MSN has already bumped the story to 2nd page news. Amazing how quickly they dump stories that don't fit their political views.

It's all about manipulation by the media...

Every single weekend there's mass shooting in Odummys Sh!tcargo, every single weekend. That's what the liberals Utopia gets ya... And where's the media's outrage about this...

Waiting....

Crickets....

Not part of the narrative, they don't want to disarm criminals, drug dealers, gang bangers or street thugs.... Nope... We, the law abiding gun owners are their only target....

Go figure...

Of coarse they do nothing to dis arm the criminals, the drug dealers, gangbangers and street thug's. Then they couldn't push there brand! Were here to protect you, just give us ten min to get there with the yellow tape and chock!:mad:
They sure hate it when the so called Gun Bans backfire and innocents get hurt or killed. GUN FREE ZONE, to me means I should definitely carry, as I can be assured no one else is!

Another update - looks like a student killed a teacher then committed suicide. I wonder if the teacher gave him a bad grade and he came back to protest??

:s0081:The only way I would support any type of legislation or gun measures is if they changed their views on punishment.
If someone does the crime, they should be punished with extreme prejudice. If they kill another person or commit heinous crimes they should die, they should die immediately.

But gun grabbers want to take away guns the law abiding use to protect themselves, while letting all the criminals go, trying to abolish capital punishment, and gicing criminals excuses why they don't deserve punishment.

The Antis are so one sided and narrow in there views we will not ever be able to get them to see the truth! It's like telling a BMW guy that his Bimmer isn't the ultimate driving machine! He is going to pull out all sorts of facts and stats to try and prove you wrong, hell, BMW says it, so it must be true, RIGHT? This is the same guy that drives his BMW like he owns the road, and you had better get out of his way, he has much more important things to do, places to be, and people to see! It's this attitude e have to break through! These people think they are better then us, they know more then us, and some how, there way is the only way!

... Nope... We, the law abiding gun owners are their only target....

And we are "defenseless" except for the NRA,GOA and other similar orgs. NO wonder the antis hate them with such a passion! Did see an interesting stat the other day. Says MORE people killed in Chicago than troops in the Sandbox so far in the same time period. Crickets you say ..... yep, nuttin'.

Guns on a campus, fits the antigunners agenda perfectly. Why else would this be headline news?

I believe in California its actually against the law to carry a gun on campus even if one has one of their rare CHL's. It will be interesting to see if the antis try to spin this in their favor with the guns on campus argument. I'd think not, but they don't think too logical in the first place to pass such a disarmament law....

Another update - looks like a student killed a teacher then committed suicide. I wonder if the teacher gave him a bad grade and he came back to protest??

Well, I'm quoting myself on this one. I was joking when I mentioned the bad grade thing in my post yesterday. Then, I heard the news this morning....the student shot his teacher over bad grades!!!!

WTF is wrong with this world??? Someone doesn't hand you the grade you want and you f'ing lose your sh!t over it??? This is just a perfect example of the distorted thinking and over the top expectations people have for their lives. Remember the idiot reporter that shot two people because he couldn't handle being bad at his job, so he had to blame others? Don't teach kids how to handle failure and disappointment, and this is what you end up creating - psychos that blame everyone but themselves for their own failures.

I think part of it is the culture of entitlement. Not everyone who feels they are "entitled" to something that they aren't will go out and shoot someone, but there are the few who will.

Possibly part of it the sheer number of people - as the population grows, you will have more violence just because there are more people.

I also think that the media coverage is no small part of this; people do imitate others, and some of those simply want to go out in a blaze of gory glory.

SWAT teams and hundreds of cops responding. Wonder why they don't respond this way to an average weekend in Chicago. Seems to be a trend here. Maybe someone should give BLM a call?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top