JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Another Evil Gun goes off and shoots up an AirBnB

image.cfm?i=154324&t=n&n=Gun_22118404.jpg
Mugshot

Innocent owner of the Evil Glock

View attachment 1193083
Mugshot

With a name like Caveion, I was expecting the Glock to be white, boy was I surprised!

View attachment 1193083
Mugshot

Airbnb says the shooter is now banned from Airbnb. That's probably more punishment than he will receive from Portland DA.

BA2222BF-2B84-4AF4-AB84-7BF25D23B1F8.jpeg

Airbnb says the shooter is now banned from Airbnb. That's probably more punishment than he will receive from Portland DA.

View attachment 1193168
The AirBnB division of Pre-Crime bans dangerous people like this little Asian Woman

Michelle-Malkin3-768x908.jpg

Meanwhile in Houston

The AirBnB division of Pre-Crime bans dangerous people like this little Asian Woman

View attachment 1193243

Meanwhile in Houston

"Airbnb" is never hurt by the violence it's patrons commit or experience while patronizing airbnb so in that regard they don't have any care except for PR reasons for the violence that happens. Only way to hurt them is to not use them. They are super partisan D-bags.

It's to some extent a scam because there is nothing air bnb provides except for a website to advertise and the property owners and patrons are the ones who incur all of the costs while air bnb skims from the exchange.

A great business model. No product to move, service is effectively automated through website portal.

Property owners could advertise and cut air bnb out entirely, but I understand the convenience of using a middle man for that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top