JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well it only took about 6 years to get inventory and pricing back to something like pre-2012 levels. It's been a very long wait. In the meantime, it's good for everyone to remember that a run on this ammo could happen again - so now is the time to stock up for the next run of lean years. And if you want to speculate, buy a bunch now and sell it for 2-3 times as much later - if you're that kind of person - me, I'm not, I'll simply add to my inventory for my own and my family's future use. I learned my lesson after the last dry spell.

Well it only took about 6 years to get inventory and pricing back to something like pre-2012 levels. It's been a very long wait. In the meantime, it's good for everyone to remember that a run on this ammo could happen again - so now is the time to stock up for the next run of lean years. And if you want to speculate, buy a bunch now and sell it for 2-3 times as much later - if you're that kind of person - me, I'm not, I'll simply add to my inventory for my own and my family's future use. I learned my lesson after the last dry spell.
Who me? :rolleyes:

20180330_135801.jpg

All the same lot# too

I still buy .22 ammo every time I see it (like the hoarder that I am), but it's all for personal consumption. I don't mind trading a box every now and then, but I can't stand the thought of selling it because I remember what it was like not being able to find any.

I still buy .22 ammo every time I see it (like the hoarder that I am), but it's all for personal consumption. I don't mind trading a box every now and then, but I can't stand the thought of selling it because I remember what it was like not being able to find any.
Same here, a box a month never hurts. Even if it isn't shot regularly.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top