JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well it only took about 6 years to get inventory and pricing back to something like pre-2012 levels. It's been a very long wait. In the meantime, it's good for everyone to remember that a run on this ammo could happen again - so now is the time to stock up for the next run of lean years. And if you want to speculate, buy a bunch now and sell it for 2-3 times as much later - if you're that kind of person - me, I'm not, I'll simply add to my inventory for my own and my family's future use. I learned my lesson after the last dry spell.

Well it only took about 6 years to get inventory and pricing back to something like pre-2012 levels. It's been a very long wait. In the meantime, it's good for everyone to remember that a run on this ammo could happen again - so now is the time to stock up for the next run of lean years. And if you want to speculate, buy a bunch now and sell it for 2-3 times as much later - if you're that kind of person - me, I'm not, I'll simply add to my inventory for my own and my family's future use. I learned my lesson after the last dry spell.
Who me? :rolleyes:

20180330_135801.jpg

All the same lot# too

I still buy .22 ammo every time I see it (like the hoarder that I am), but it's all for personal consumption. I don't mind trading a box every now and then, but I can't stand the thought of selling it because I remember what it was like not being able to find any.

I still buy .22 ammo every time I see it (like the hoarder that I am), but it's all for personal consumption. I don't mind trading a box every now and then, but I can't stand the thought of selling it because I remember what it was like not being able to find any.
Same here, a box a month never hurts. Even if it isn't shot regularly.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top