JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course I am pro carry but Chicago has a serious demographic problem as well as restrictive gun laws

Chicago: Racial makeup of the city in 2010 was 32% black, 45% white, 31% non hispanic white. 28% Hispanic of any race, 5% Asian, and 3% from two or more races.

Seattle: racial makeup of the city in 2004 is 67.1% White, 16.6% Asian, 2.0% Black, 1.0% Native American, 0.9% Pacific Islander, 2.3% from other races, and 3.4% from two or more races. 6.3% of the population is Hispanic or Latino of any race

Of course I am pro carry but Chicago has a serious demographic problem as well as restrictive gun laws

Chicago: Racial makeup of the city in 2010 was 32% black, 45% white, 31% non hispanic white. 28% Hispanic of any race, 5% Asian, and 3% from two or more races.

Seattle: racial makeup of the city in 2004 is 67.1% White, 16.6% Asian, 2.0% Black, 1.0% Native American, 0.9% Pacific Islander, 2.3% from other races, and 3.4% from two or more races. 6.3% of the population is Hispanic or Latino of any race

Oh Oh! What are you saying? Minorities cause more crime? No.................can't be, thats racist, I think.

Sheeple feel like this

3q886s.jpg

Nothing disgusts me quite as much as an obviously pretty girl that refuses personal grooming, yet thinks Rastafaria is the key to a successful and happy life. She has every right to act/dress that way and I grudgingly support that right....but I'd never hire her nor would I encourage my own kids to befriend her. I don't hate her, just feel sorry for her.

I used to be more like that, but now I see how we are farmed to be nothing more than a sea of non-thinking drones. We are bred to want to be clones of one another in every way. Dress the same, act to same; don't step out of the box or be shunned and ridiculed.

Our owners are fully aware of people's desire to want to be accepted and praised by others above all else and they use that against us in many ways to keep the herd compliant and asleep.

People have that are different than the norm make life more interesting to me now.

TPTB use every possible wedge and tool to make people dislike each other, to divide us, to keep the attention off themselves. In serious ways, like race/nation hatred all the way down to silly things like Ford vs Chevy, or the tribal instinct - my team vs your team.
Bread and circuses.

As I have got older I have gravitated to looking for reasons to like people, not reasons to hate. That is not easy of course because your average person is about as clueless as a tree stump, and very proud of their ignorance to boot. But I try.

Sounds like a ad for the United Nations. Fact is my friend, communist countries never waste their assets on prisons and feeding a large prison population. Take a look at history, they simply kill off anyone that is a big problem and they always have. Million have died in Russia, China and other communist countries. So your comparison makes no sense.

In America you do the crime you do the time. So since we refuse to kill our violent offenders they occupy floor space in prisons and make up the numbers that you use in your survey.

But yes, our culture is somewhat more violent as compared to other free nations, like Japan for instance. We tend to be a lot more independent and maybe ignore laws more, like the drug laws as an example. And, yes, you are correct about the US having too many people sitting around making new laws, many to extract fees and revenue from taxpayers. Kind of like beating up the goose that lays the golden eqq.

I worry a lot more about the people on the street than the idiots in prison that have committed acts that put them there. Our focus needs to be on prevention and treating mental illness rather than letting out the creatures that reside in our prisons. Just my personal humble opinion.

In America, you do the crime and and if a lawyer doesn't get you off, you'll be tossed out because of overcrowding.

I don't think the gun laws have anything to do with the crime rate in Chicago. It's a cultural thing. The gang bangers would be killing each other off in other ways if they couldn't get guns.

I don't think the gun laws have anything to do with the crime rate in Chicago. It's a cultural thing. The gang bangers would be killing each other off in other ways if they couldn't get guns.

Probably true, but it does prove that more restrictive anti-gun laws do nothing to stop or even slow the killing, which the anti's don't want to hear,

Probably true, but it does prove that more restrictive anti-gun laws do nothing to stop or even slow the killing, which the anti's don't want to hear,
Absolutely. They don't want to recognize the fact that there are no gang bangers at the rallies or writing and calling their legislators. The Burdicks of the world only want to attack the "gun rights extremists". It would be racist to blame the deaths on gangs.

Poverty causes violence. not demographics or restrictive gun laws. Minorities are generally more poor than the ruling class and we've gone right along in the US and made sure things were structured to keep it that way.

Blitzkrieg posts racist crap and doesn't get banned. Knock me over with a feather. i am s-h-o-c-k-e-d.

Poverty causes violence. not demographics or restrictive gun laws. Minorities are generally more poor than the ruling class and we've gone right along in the US and made sure things were structured to keep it that way.

Blitzkrieg posts racist crap and doesn't get banned. Knock me over with a feather. i am s-h-o-c-k-e-d.

I am afraid you are wrong here. Lack of respect for other people's persons/property/rights. Violence is a "me" thing. That and growing up with a sense of entitlement. "Oh, the government will not give it to me, or not until the 15th of the month... so I am entitled to it and will take it from someone wealthier then I am, if I don't the government will, but I am lazy, and I want it NOW!

There are some people that do not have many worldly goods, but they would never think of taking someone else's by force, or even taking a handout from the government...yes, those type of people still exist...I know some of them.

lol don't be dense. you know exactly what he posted was that was racist. Like when he previously said the US is for white European males. It's not in dispute whether he is a racist or not. Look at his screen name.

Anyhoo, of course some of you dispute that poverty is root cause of crime and violence but that's your prerogative to do so. This also, is not in dispute by any credible sources.

Have a good one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top