JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyhoo, of course some of you dispute that poverty is root cause of crime and violence but that's your prerogative to do so. This also, is not in dispute by any credible sources.

Have a good one.

While I agree that there is a lot of crime in poverty areas, to say that it is the "root" cause of crime is hard to understand. There is a lot more to figuring out what causes crime then simply saying "poverty" and leaving it at that. Throwing money at people to raise them out of poverty has been tried since the 30's and hasn't seemed to help that much, in fact, I would suspect that crime has increased since then.

Growing up in a welfare/social security house on an Indian Reservation as a kid, I have first hand knowledge of it's effects on people. I didn't see that much crime - but of course, that was during the 60's...times have changed, as well as moral values in society. I would suspect that the moral character of our society changing (the concept that being an ex-con, in some neighborhoods, is "cool") has as much to do with things as poverty. (A result of the drug war, I'd think).

Racist=Blame and Victim Just look at our pres his CYA go to strategy. More White people voted for this moron than any other race.

The biggest attack on a minority is the all out assault on the individual the rest is just division of the voting blocks by the communists

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top