JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And cops wonder why people hate them. I realize that to effect an arrest cops must gain compliance, and I am okay with what ever is necessary to do that, but the guy is complying and offering no resistance at all. Don't know what went on before the video and don't care. At this point he is compliant and that's what matters. The kick to the head should get the cop attempted murder charges as that could easily have broken the guy's neck and was totally unnecessary. They both had the drop on him, if he had offered any resistance or perhaps reached for a pocket they would have turned him into a sieve. Oh well, it will play well to a jury and he'll wind up with a few million taxpayer dollars from the ghetto lottery. Hopefully the cops get some time in PMITA prison for their effort. And for the good cops out there doing their best in a sh!tty situation you have my utmost respect!!

The kick to the head should get the cop attempted murder charges
As well as the pokes with the guns. The one with the AR was especially disturbing as it appeared to be the one that drew blood and could have easily been from the guys carotid artery and killed him as well.

It was crude behavior and when the guy was on the ground the time they took to kick him and jab with the guns could have easily been used to properly restrain and handcuff him, but they chose to torture him first - then handcuff.

Also the training I have received (and read about elsewhere) is you NEVER make body contact with a firearm in a defensive (or any) situation, anytime, but this didn't seem to matter as these Cro Magnons were using their guns as clubs.

Last Edited:
Shoot, now I know what record I'm listening too this weekend!
IMG_20230202_192057978_HDR.jpg

Phoenix cops don't play around....

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany