JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Liberal Gun Club got a mention in an article in The New Republic about lefties gunning up.
Apparently, the LGC is the "moderate and traditionalist" wing of the movement. I guess we are the nice, non-threatening ones. (FYI, lefties do not consider liberals as being of the Left)

Antifa Is Arming Itself Against a Trump Crackdown

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. Its a Duck its that simple.
To many people want a grey area of commitment. One is either Conservative/right or
Liberal/Left. Staying in the middle allows people to not be seen as they truly are.
I like to think I can see both sides in thought. But know the Duck on the left is a Duck, no middle
ground. We can say it, but doesn't make it so. Been around too long now to listen to the hype.
Left is left right is right, Liberal is left, Conservative is Right. Its not complicated. My opinion those
that want middle ground are not looking at the reality here, we have a heavy
Liberal Left in our Government not because the conservative right voted them in. Doesn't get much clearer.
I want to be Batman, I can say i want to be Batman all I want, but I am still not Batman,o_O:rolleyes:

id like to keep this thread goin, guys. lets try to keep it within the rules. if it gets outta hand completely we may have to shut'r down. if anyone has any staff related questions please feel free to PM one of us.

yes, this is a touchy subject for some. i get it. trust me. lets continue to be excellent and set a good example for any new members who may be in here

also, lets try to keep our verbiage to "anti gun" or "pro gun"

I have a really good question regarding this topic.

If an anarchist is pro-gun, but is hanging with a bunch of fellow sheeple, would they take a stand over this view and risk being beat down for having a different, non-crowd view of a topic?

I've watched a lot of videos from the Anti-Fa riots (let's call them for what they are) where they seem to quarrel over stupid stuff that has no relevance to anything important.

I posted the article originally, because I think it's important to know what folks out there are talking about. It would be a shame if this thread got shut down because folks here can't follow some very simple rules.

It's entirely possible to have decent discussions without running a risk of a thread being shut down. Stop with the ad hominem attacks, strawman arguments, etc. Say why you agree or disagree. It's way too easy to just throw out insults and consider that a discussion.

It's important that we know what folks on each side of these issues are talking about - we need to be informed. If folks get these threads shut down, then what good is this site?

I have a really good question regarding this topic.

If an anarchist is pro-gun, but is hanging with a bunch of fellow sheeple, would they take a stand over this view and risk being beat down for having a different, non-crowd view of a topic?

I've watched a lot of videos from the Anti-Fa riots (let's call them for what they are) where they seem to quarrel over stupid stuff that has no relevance to anything important.
i think if youre hangin with a group of people that has an agenda and you dont conform, you'll be outcasted. its true for gay conservatives.

I've got a perfect movie clip for this but it has a naughty word in it! :D

If folks get these threads shut down, then what good is this site?

You are absolutely right. This would be better than the mob mentality of the riot crowds that terrorize. This is not a one side fit all site or group. We have members on here from all walks of life and even if I don't agree with them on a personal level due to their choices, I will still back their right to free speech and the 2nd Amendment.

i think if youre hangin with a group of people that has an agenda and you dont conform, you'll be outcasted. its true for gay conservatives.
Sadly, there are groups who believe that you must fit the cookie cutter mold. I wish they weren't like that. I am a far right conservative who leans libertarian and I'll lock arms with anyone over a subject, sadly, most won't lock arms with me because they can't overcome something.

I posted the article originally, because I think it's important to know what folks out there are talking about. It would be a shame if this thread got shut down because folks here can't follow some very simple rules.

It's entirely possible to have decent discussions without running a risk of a thread being shut down. Stop with the ad hominem attacks, strawman arguments, etc. Say why you agree or disagree. It's way too easy to just throw out insults and consider that a discussion.

It's important that we know what folks on each side of these issues are talking about - we need to be informed. If folks get these threads shut down, then what good is this site?

I've suggested in the past that the site move to being directly gun focused only, no politics of any kind. That would avoid the type of rule violations we typically have seen. Not gonna happen. <sigh>

"Left, right, left, right, left, right... I don't know but I've been told... " :D

I've suggested in the past that the site move to being directly gun focused only, no politics of any kind. That would avoid the type of rule violations we typically have seen. Not gonna happen. <sigh>

"Left, right, left, right, left, right... I don't know but I've been told... " :D

I don't think it's possible to have a gun site without some political discussions - that's what impact our rights, so it's unavoidable. That said, it's entirely possible to have political discussions that don't have to devolve into simple name calling. That's not a discussion - that's how you avoid a discussion. Some folks just can't handle doing these things without constant name calling. It will always be that way, unfortunately.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top