JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Left wing anarchist" is an oxymoron. Left wingers are totalitarian statists. Just as oligarchy means rule by a few and monarchy means rule by one, anarchy means rule by none.
The left wing does not advocate rule by none but rather total unrestricted rule by THEM.

"Left wing anarchist" is an oxymoron. Left wingers are totalitarian statists. Just as oligarchy means rule by a few and monarchy means rule by one, anarchy means rule by none.
The left wing does not advocate rule by none but rather total unrestricted rule by THEM.

You're correct, they're morons who could use a little Oxy-Clean liberally applied in a judicious manner! ;)

My problem is these folks are being allowed to do whatever they want. Each "event" escalates and gets more violent. They need to realize they aren't the only ones around here that have an opinion. If they can't let others do as they have the right to, they shouldn't be surprised when there are consequences. These antifas want to hurt others and get this huge look if shock when someone fights back. Love that look.

This should ruffle feathers, the KKK and Anifta have allot in common.
The left why having its roots in Racist South, also operates exactly like those they are
supposedly opposing. And the Right is more for individuals rights then the left is.
What a f-d up Paradox.

Issue is the Timber event in Salem last week was labeled as a Militia Movement, implying violent people were there. Yet I saw not one person that day carrying a rifle or wearing a mask.

Two days later people are beat up, punched and violated in Portland
and the new media makes it sound like spirited freedom fighters were there, not terrorist.

I am reminded yet again as being a kid from the 60's white clan members marched in Alabama
claiming they were securing rights by violence that was needed. Yet when black people showed up to march unarmed
for rights they were deemed Violent and anarchist wanting to destroy America.

The correlation between the KKK and Anifta as well as Hilters brown shirts all are very close in action
and justification.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.......

Scary stuff.

They may own firearms but I'll bet I can shoot better under stress...
I am sure that would be a factor, just remember they do not play by any moral rules, most of us would.
That evens the playing field. A group that will beat up a senior on the street in front of spectators should not be under estimated, to use immoral tactics such as children as shields.

Last Edited:
I am sure that would be a factor, just remember they do not play by any moral rules, most of us would.
That evens the playing field. A group that will beat up a senior on the street in front of spectators should not under estimated, to use immoral tactics such as children as shields.

"Never underestimate your opponent for he will kill you if you do". US Army

Somewhat lengthy analysis...

Kim Kelly, the author, uses words like 'extra-judicial' (in terms of cop killings) and 'domestic abusers' shouldn't have guns. Both of those require the existence of laws, courts, etc. (ie. government in some form with the ability to legislate/prosecute). The mention of "Constitution-obsessed weirdos" should be expected by someone who calls themselves an anarchist . Others pointed out the oxymoron of calling oneself a 'left-wing' anarchist, but maybe she just didn't want to be accused of 'appropriating' the term so had to signal her left-wing qualifier.

The author also suggests that no one should be using them unless 'highly trained', but not how that'd be enforced (without a law or at least some authority designating who has had 'sufficient training'). What training credentials does 'Kim Kelly' have? Maybe a lot. Don't know. All I know is she grew up with guns and hunted. So did a lot of Fudds and how does that help the cause? Is she at the Capitol protesting red flag laws, arm-in-arm with all the 'right wingers' she claims took guns all for themselves and put their jack-boots on her neck saying she couldn't have one (because that's a thing apparently we all do)? If she won't hold an American flag because it offends her as an anarchist, will she hold a Gadsden one? Not clear at all where she'd stand on all of us owning/bearing. Is she a member of GOA/SAF/anything?

This is one of her best statements, with no source - no explanation of how one arrived at this 'bare fact'...

"...the bare fact of the matter here is that violent right-wing extremism is a continuing threat that has been allowed to spread unabated in this country..."

It's also not clear who all she thinks fits the definition of 'right-wing'. As with many others, near as I can tell, it's merely a nebulous amalgam of deplorables, with a convenient shifting window to quantify/qualify whoever needs to fit their narrative at the time. One only has to be peripherally aware of the Crowder interactions with Vox (as just an example) to see that they have a history of making statements with no proof provided, and it doesn't seem to bother their readers (lots of high-fives on her Twitter account).

As an aside, I noticed the author joined Vox only days ago, per the 'bio' link, for whatever that's worth. One of her other sources is on WP (also only recently):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...ing-still-connects-us/?utm_term=.1ce68744194e

That above one is another class-act, hit-piece on her "racist" conservative father, tempered by her own well-placed virtue signaling. She can't get her ignorant dad to hear her gospel, but at least they can eat venison together. Never underestimate the bonding power of venison.

To me at least, the author comes across as full of hubris, a self-congratulatory 'hero of the oppressed'. She doesn't use the term Anti-Fa directly in these articles, but one look at her twitter account (GrimKim) has a couple mentions and how Andy Ngo (Portland) essentially had it coming. Anti-Fa is just misunderstood ... due to the logical fallacy that 'if a, then b == if b, then a' ... because of all the 'far right' extremists that have been doing violence for so long.

As others have mentioned, Anti-Fa is not to be taken lightly. They've come a long way since the early days of skinny jeans and a couple baseball bats trashing Berkeley. Groups like Anti-Fa, haters of the Constitution and all of their apologists seem to be of the misguided notion that the French Revolution was the way to go vs. the American. They must not be too familiar with Robespierre, the Sans Culottes How Did Lower-Class Activism Change the French Revolution? and the complete chaos that was 'equality' movement (of outcome, not opportunity - a key distinction from the American). The author, who self-describes as "labor organizer", seems like she'd have been right at home with those guys.

Only problem is they tend to eat their own. Just ask Robespierre after his head was lopped off by his own crew, after he was deemed "not woke enough" to put it in colloquial, modern-day terms.

Anarchist : "A person who believes in or tries to bring about anarchy"
Anarchy : "A state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority"

I'm not an anarchist so maybe I have this wrong, but I think your second definition would get an objection from anarchists because what you describe is chaos rather than the absence of government.

Rational observers would of course reply that in the absence of government, chaos typically reigns, but for utopian thinkers like anarchists, there may be a bias against recognizing that reality and believing instead that we can live in a condition of pure freedom and civility (I think that's a pipe dream).

Antifa Is Arming Itself Against a Trump Crackdown

Antifa Is Arming Itself Against a Trump Crackdown

4f7b88ee5c38accbe500b42c552618a3c197e919.jpeg?w=1400&q=65&dpi=1.jpg

Left wing and anarchy works as well as communisn and long term sustainability.

Still waiting to hear how the ussr was great and never collapsed. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads