JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I just ordered 10 boxes (900 Rounds) for $299 plus $26 for ground shipping, Thanks for the information, price good for today only.

I have ordered from PSA and sometimes they are slow because of their sales volume, but I have always got what I ordered from them.

I've only seen or bought 22 ammo 3 times in about the last 3 years. The first time it was about .09R. Most recently it was about .17-18R with tax. I found CCI Stingers for the first time in like 5+years. It was frightfully outrageously priced at $7.95 per 50.

However has anyone seen the shelves lately?
Bimart and my other stores were near bare.. :( You'd think we had another panic on our hands.

My local BiMart was pretty well stocked (no .22lr of course). They had some .223/5.56 last week, but it was way more than I would pay - in the range of .50 a round. They had several different types in stock. I don't think anyone was willing to pay the inflated price.

My local BiMart was pretty well stocked (no .22lr of course). They had some .223/5.56 last week, but it was way more than I would pay - in the range of .50 a round. They had several different types in stock. I don't think anyone was willing to pay the inflated price.
At the Hillsboro bimart last night around 7:30 all the 5.56 is gone, most of the 9mm, tons of .40 (like usual), no .45, 3 boxes of .38spl some 20g buckshot and 12g buckshot.. And assorted .270, .243 and 30-06 stuff that most folks dont buy anyhow.. It was pretty sad.
I should have snagged a box or two of .38.. But even then, why bother.

It was bad. :/ Wallys was the same way about two weeks ago.

At the Hillsboro bimart last night around 7:30 all the 5.56 is gone, most of the 9mm, tons of .40 (like usual), no .45, 3 boxes of .38spl some 20g buckshot and 12g buckshot.. And assorted .270, .243 and 30-06 stuff that most folks dont buy anyhow.. It was pretty sad.
I should have snagged a box or two of .38.. But even then, why bother.

It was bad. :/ Wallys was the same way about two weeks ago.

I thought the OC BiMart was bad, but it's better than what you found. Our local Freddie's is actually pretty well stocked at the moment in all those calibers, though a tad over priced. I even got 3 boxes of CCI .22wmr at Freddie's a few weeks ago. And they do have some .22lr, but it's expensive match-grade stuff.

They've had those 120 round boxes of 5.56 for a while now, but they want about $70 for them.

I have ordered from PSA and sometimes they are slow because of their sales volume, but I have always got what I ordered from them.

Their sales volume is just an excuse. they have had plenty of time to upgrade their ordering system, instead they would rather just charge your credit card and you wait for 15-30 days and hope by the time they get to your order it is in stock

I have ordered from them three times. won't do it again. first time took them 60 days to get me a box of .308 match ammo that they told me they had in stock. second time I was told everything I ordered was shipped, come to find out they didn't ship and item and had marked it as shipped. and the third time they did the same thing. sorry but if you are going to charge my card immediately and sit on an order for 15 days minimum than you better have the bubblegum you say you do

Their sales volume is just an excuse. they have had plenty of time to upgrade their ordering system, instead they would rather just charge your credit card and you wait for 15-30 days and hope by the time they get to your order it is in stock

I have ordered from them three times. won't do it again. first time took them 60 days to get me a box of .308 match ammo that they told me they had in stock. second time I was told everything I ordered was shipped, come to find out they didn't ship and item and had marked it as shipped. and the third time they did the same thing. sorry but if you are going to charge my card immediately and sit on an order for 15 days minimum than you better have the bubblegum you say you do

I've never had to wait more than 10 days for my order to arrive.

I was at the 185th Sportsmans here in Hillsboro a couple days ago. Damn near no .223 or 5.56 except some high price hunting ammo. Not even tula .223. But they had hundreds of boxes of 7.62x39 tula. so i picked up a few boxes of that instead.

I've never had to wait more than 10 days for my order to arrive.

Are we talking 10 calendar days or work days? I've never had an order from them take more than 11 work days. That is the longest time from placing order to receiving ammo that I have ever experienced. And that is not too bad, considering that they are shipping ground from coast to coast.

In most cases, they have shipped within a few days, and it has been shorter than that. And they always send me an email when the order ships, which contains the UPS tracking number, and a link to click on to track the order.

Makes it real easy to verify if your order has shipped, and know exactly what day to expect it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top