JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To be on safe side, just ask here if anyone ordered from a particular website. Also do some google research about that website.
Sigh, the only people who get scammed buying anything are those who insist on buying from a site that will not take a credit card. If the site wants people to send money by some other means its a red flag. If the site will let the buyer pay with a credit card there is no getting scammed, buyer just gets his money back. I can't for the life of me understand why this seems to be so hard:confused:

I went off on the Google people at the end telling them it's interesting how they run this world and all the payment s was through all they services but they can't help me.
There are a number of relatively newer payment wallet-type services. Which at my stage in the game, I'm not interested in trying. PayPal is long established now, seems to have a pretty good handle on security and scam issues but no service is going to be perfect. I'd say longer establishment has the edge due to experience, maybe. People who constantly have a smart phone in their hand want to try this and that. And, having a bunch of financial accounts linked together probably appeals to them. Not me, the less linkage the better. Using a CC without a wallet intermediary is probably preferable with respect to recovery. So if you are looking at a website that won't take traditional CC, only newly minted wallet services, maybe time to toddle along.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews