Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Simply Triggers
HighLine Firearms
DSG Arms
Sporting Systems
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Reactions
The AK guys on facebook bash the hell out of VSKA's. But the AK Guy on youtube Brandon Hererra seems to think they are OK.......................................

Knobgoblin

Reactions
At this point just go Gucci with the SAM7SF-84E. It's a $1500 rifle being sold for $1850, but it will continue to gain value especially when they dry up and we see them going for 3k on Gunjoker. I've had the best luck with Bulgarian commercial polymer mags with steel reinforcement, and Pmags work well too.
This is one of those moments where you remember holding a crispy fresh sam7 in your hands with a $900 price tag, and didn't commit. I need to take myself out back and cut a switch.

Last Edited:
Reactions
The AK guys on facebook bash the hell out of VSKA's. But the AK Guy on youtube Brandon Hererra seems to think they are OK.......................................

Keep in mind that many YouTube gun reviews are paid positive... Brandon may have gone the same way as IV8888.

Reactions
Keep in mind that many YouTube gun reviews are paid positive... Brandon may have gone the same way as IV8888.
Brandon does all kinds of videos. Not just reviews. He is super funny and has an SOT. So he can play with stuff we can't. He has his own sponsors and they are not gun manufacturers/

Reactions
Brandon does all kinds of videos. Not just reviews. He is super funny and has an SOT. So he can play with stuff we can't. He has his own sponsors and they are not gun manufacturers/
I'm a diehard FW, InRange, Paul Harrel guy and I find everybody else tiring but I have giggled during a select few of Brandon's shenanigans.

OldTengu

Reactions
Robski said they were good to go too. At least his, which he claims to have purchased off the shelf local to him.
I did sell one. The other is still in the safe. Headspace is good 10k+ later.

Reactions
Robski said they were good to go too. At least his, which he claims to have purchased off the shelf local to him.
I did sell one. The other is still in the safe. Headspace is good 10k+ later.
Just be careful. Many many reports of out of battery detonations with them.

Reactions
Vepr.

Screenshot_20210506-183133_DuckDuckGo.jpg Screenshot_20210506-174851_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions
And a actual preban Moloto Vepr Slant Back 23in 308 Win. The rings are to high need to get another set.Those are for another rifle and scope. It needs an adjustable lace on Cheek Rest too.

20210506_184029.jpg

Southwest Firearms Forum
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Project Appleseed
Cerberus Training Group
NW Custom Firearms
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
DSG Arms

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads