JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just joined because I am looking for a part and you guys came up in the search results. I'm an active member on Tacswap (Gusalo) if you want some feedback on me. Appreciate chill 2A communities and hope to be a member here.

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is! :)

Welcome to the forum. I'm originally from DeWitt, Iowa. The family farm and many of my brothers and sisters still live there. There are rural parts of Oregon that are very similar to Iowa, especially the small towns with a grain elevator next to a rail line. Mountains on the horizon would be out of place in Iowa though. :s0060:

Just joined because I am looking for a part and you guys came up in the search results. I'm an active member on Tacswap (Gusalo) if you want some feedback on me. Appreciate chill 2A communities and hope to be a member here.

Hello @Gusalo and welcome.

Do you like firearms...?
Do you own firearms...?
Do you like learning about firearms...?

If yes...then yep...you are welcomed here.
Take a look around the forum...lots of different sections to enjoy.
Andy

Andy failed to mention new members originating from out of Iowa are required to bring an offering of freshly harvested cornโ€ฆ. or their favorite Slipknot album.

;):D

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top