JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The AK guys on facebook bash the hell out of VSKA's. But the AK Guy on youtube Brandon Hererra seems to think they are OK.......................................

At this point just go Gucci with the SAM7SF-84E. It's a $1500 rifle being sold for $1850, but it will continue to gain value especially when they dry up and we see them going for 3k on Gunjoker. I've had the best luck with Bulgarian commercial polymer mags with steel reinforcement, and Pmags work well too.
This is one of those moments where you remember holding a crispy fresh sam7 in your hands with a $900 price tag, and didn't commit. I need to take myself out back and cut a switch.

Last Edited:
Keep in mind that many YouTube gun reviews are paid positive... Brandon may have gone the same way as IV8888.
Brandon does all kinds of videos. Not just reviews. He is super funny and has an SOT. So he can play with stuff we can't. He has his own sponsors and they are not gun manufacturers/

Vepr.

Screenshot_20210506-183133_DuckDuckGo.jpg Screenshot_20210506-174851_DuckDuckGo.jpg

And a actual preban Moloto Vepr Slant Back 23in 308 Win. The rings are to high need to get another set.Those are for another rifle and scope. It needs an adjustable lace on Cheek Rest too.

20210506_184029.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads