JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe I missed something but Oregonhunter5 doesn't sound like a muslim name to me. I've lived in my neighborhood 10 years now and don't have a clue or care what religion any of my neighbors are. Grew up with and was married to my ex wife for 8 years and we never discussed religion in all that time.

Interesting OP never mentioned his religious affiliation, just that the neighbor doesn't care for said religion. People seem to assume Muslum due to mentioning Damascus, for all I know the inlaws are from Damascus, Virginia or Damascus, Maryland. My guess is the OP's religion may be Jehovah's Witness or Scientology. Are they opposed to alcohol? Or maybe a Mormon, sure have known a few "fallen" Mormons that enjoyed becoming inebriated.:oops:

Interesting OP never mentioned his religious affiliation, just that the neighbor doesn't care for said religion. People seem to assume Muslum due to mentioning Damascus, for all I know the inlaws are from Damascus, Virginia or Damascus, Maryland. My guess is the OP's religion may be Jehovah's Witness or Scientology. Are they opposed to alcohol? Or maybe a Mormon, sure have known a few "fallen" Mormons that enjoyed becoming inebriated.:oops:
Spelling issue
Meant to say Damascas Oregon.
I might add that my father in law stood there and witnessed this event. He tried to explain his thoughts.
But he's kind of a wuss. He is passive. And he would of just been a victim and complained about how he was wronged for 20 years.
So I explained which way the grass grows to that neighbor.

Spelling issue
Meant to say Damascas Oregon.
I might add that my father in law stood there and witnessed this event. He tried to explain his thoughts.
But he's kind of a wuss. He is passive. And he would of just been a victim and complained about how he was wronged for 20 years.
So I explained which way the grass grows to that neighbor.
What makes you to believe that your neighbor hates people of your religion?
Did he make any statements regarding that?
Also, just out of curiosity - what is your people's religion?

What makes you to believe that your neighbor hates people of your religion?
Did he make any statements regarding that?
Also, just out of curiosity - what is your people's religion?
He told people in that neighborhood he didn't like us Mormons.
That's fine. I am the last one to get offended on that stuff. It's just more info about the guy. This state is loaded with my kind.
Btw. Update. The dude told the homeowners president in that neighborhood that I threaten to do him in with a gun. President told my father in law this. He was there and said that's a lie.

He told people in that neighborhood he didn't like us Mormons.
That's fine. I am the last one to get offended on that stuff. It's just more info about the guy. This state is loaded with my kind.
Btw. Update. The dude told the homeowners president in that neighborhood that I threaten to do him in with a gun. President told my father in law this. He was there and said that's a lie.

Oh crap.

As a side note. I grew up in a little community just 12 miles from the world headquarters of the LDS church. :D I never really thought one way or the other about them. Practiced briefly. Like any other group, some good some bad.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top