JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He hates people of my religion.
Looks like your neighbor is driven by negative stereotypes about people of your religion.
Here is your chance to dispel those stereotypes.
"O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you." (Holy Quran: 2, 208)

Good lord, Anyone have balls anymore??? :rolleyes: no offense*

Go over there And set him straight...
The Easy way is just buy him a case of beer! Explain you came in good faith, Just explain the situation & 9/10 times that'll work...

(Set Religion aside) Religion is worst thing to bring up right now because everyone's so divided! It'll Just make everything heated.

Sometimes it's tough to live with humans, and the human condition. I have had A-hole neighbors and they suck. I hope things change for the better for you.

Ex
Good lord, Anyone have balls anymore??? :rolleyes: no offense*

Go over there And set him straight...
The Easy way is just buy him a case of beer! Explain you came in good faith, Just explain the situation & 9/10 times that'll work...

(Set Religion aside) Religion is worst thing to bring up right now because everyone's so divided! It'll Just make everything heated.
Bingo

If you are a Muslim, then beer is not an option.

I learned something new! Thanks

Quick question? (surevaliance?)
You meant "surveillance" o_O

54E09ADC-9A30-477B-A7BA-0961589E1192.jpeg

That's actually a very cool user name SureValiance

Noun. 1. valiance - the qualities of a hero or heroine; exceptional or heroic courage when facing danger (especially in battle); "he showed great heroism in battle"; "he received a medal for valor" gallantry, heroism, valiancy, valor, valorousness, valour.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top