JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
I don't see a pattern here - some threads I get alerts for, others I do not.

I have all of my alert options turned on (not talking about email, just the Alerts menu upper right corner).

Some threads I watch - like the humor threads - I get an alert for - others I do not.

E.G., I have a WTB thread I posted quite a while ago, I went to bump it and noticed someone posted to it last week and I did not see an alert. This is defintely a thread I watch.

It is my understanding that if you post to any thread, the forum sets it as being "watched" by you and then you have to unwatch it to not get alerts for it. But I have been noticing that many threads I have posted to I do not get an alert for, but I am still watching them, and there are new posts to them because they show up in "new".

I don't see a pattern here - some threads I get alerts for, others I do not.

I have all of my alert options turned on (not talking about email, just the Alerts menu upper right corner).

Some threads I watch - like the humor threads - I get an alert for - others I do not.

E.G., I have a WTB thread I posted quite a while ago, I went to bump it and noticed someone posted to it last week and I did not see an alert. This is defintely a thread I watch.

It's always been that way for me!

This does sound like an issue. Try checking all three of these boxes in your Preferences and let me know if that helps.

1613583139884.png

For a few days I did have all three checked but I wasn't paying attention to this issue during those days. I decided I didn't like having to mark the alerts as read so I turned that one off. But I turned it back on and I will try to pay attention this time.

OK.

Found a watched thread with a new post, showing up in the new posts list/tab, that did not show up in my alerts after I had all three of those alert preferences checked:

So that made no difference IMO

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads