JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Device
Tablet - iPad
Browser
Apple Safari
Reactions
My thread on a lever action AR got merged I'm guessing? I've got two notifications for it but I can't go to the thread. I'm guessing perhaps the thread it was merged into was authored by one of my blocked users?

I know the thread… You blocked him?! :eek:
1665627547506.jpeg

Must be why. I get sent to a page stating the requested thread does not exist.

He posted his thread a day before you posted yours @Reno. I merged them as usual, apologize for it causing you these issues.

My thread on a lever action AR got merged I'm guessing? I've got two notifications for it but I can't go to the thread. I'm guessing perhaps the thread it was merged into was authored by one of my blocked users?
If they can't be unmerged then maybe you could start a new one. And throw a note in the thread not to merge with thread you are blocked from seeing.

Edit: I keep forgetting @Reno won't see this post from me since tits and I suffered the same fate:(

Last Edited:
He posted his thread a day before you posted yours @Reno. I merged them as usual, apologize for it causing you these issues.
No worries.

It's not much an issue. I marked the notices read. Just an interesting glitch in the system I'd thought I'd bring up.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews