JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Microsoft Windows
Browser
Google Chrome
My only complaint about alerts was something else altogether and I haven't seen it lately. Alerts seem to work fine for me. I have email alerts turned off for everything except PMs?

Although this morning or yesterday, there was an alert when I came to the forum, for someone replying to a post of mine in a thread that I never looked at much less posted in. When I clicked on the alert, it took me to the thread, but there was nothing there for me, just a post of replies to 3 other people. It was an alert to this post:

I never looked at that thread much less posted anything to it.
Might be someone multi quoted you in another thread and forgot about it until they inserted the quotes into that thread.

i notice that if i get an alert for a watched thread but dont look at it - or certainly if i click "mark as read" - it stops sending me update alerts till i look at the thread again.

dunno if this has anything to do w yalls issues.. ive just assumed its more or less by design

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top