JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How I s that a new report or new information? I think we covered that on like page 3 of this thread
It is absolutely new information as the investigation is ongoing. The story has today's date on it and reports on the latest about the trigger pull. Reading is fun.

My memory of it...

1. Everybody who knows about those guns figured he pulled the trigger.
2. Later there was some (destructive?) testing of the gun that suggested that it could fire without pulling the trigger.
3. (update) a new expert report loops back to point 1.

My memory of it...

1. Everybody who knows about those guns figured he pulled the trigger.
2. Later there was some (destructive?) testing of the gun that suggested that it could fire without pulling the trigger.
3. (update) a new expert report loops back to point 1.
One thing nobody has talked about is, it has to be cocked first before it can go BANG.. Who cocked the gun in the first place.

Baldwin cocked pointed gun went bang. Plus he mishandled the gun. (pointing it at someone) That all makes it his fault for her death. Where did the live round come from and who put it in the gun? I mean all the blanks I have seen didn't look like a live round. Armor should have seen known the round was not right. That was her job.

This thread:

tesseract.gif

That would break the cycle, and having read And He Built A Crooked House I know the dangers that could bring!

Besides, it's too much fun watching how much this story lives rent free in a bunch of heads around here :s0093:
Then stay on topic. We get it, you don't like this thread. But you don't need to troll and spam it with nonsense either.

If the prosecutor decides to pursue the case based on the new forensic testing, then the defense will be able to make a case that the gun was modified after the incident. Following is an excerpt from the AP wire story on the testing.

"The new gun analysis from experts in ballistics and forensic testing based in Arizona and New Mexico relied on replacement parts to reassemble the gun fired by Baldwin — after parts of the pistol were broken during earlier testing by the FBI."

They'll argue that the replacement parts repaired the "defect" that originally led to the shooting and nullify the results of the testing. The prosecutors should rely on the original FBI report which said the gun could not have fired without pulling the trigger.

I'm curious as to why FBI testing would result in the pistol being damaged or broken.

Baldwin still pointed a firearm at another person and it went off killing that person and hurting another. That's still accidental man slaughter for you and I and should be for him and accomplice for the armor.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top