JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
#3 still Alec; he's the producer. He was requested to do a safety course too by the studio and rejected it citing he had taken them before and has worked with plenty of firearms in his previous roles.
Baldwin has claimed repeatedly that he "Never" safety checks firearms that he's handed, "That's their job, not mine."

Frankly I can't fathom why anyone would want to go to that movie when it comes out. Among other things it would be extremely hypocritical.

2owhj2.jpg

Rrrrright......probably because, his brand of POLITICS aligns with Washington D.C.

Aloha, Mark

PS......what's next? An anti-gun chairman position for some "Anti-Gun/Violence Group" or a couple of public safety ads?

This is Irrefutable proof that there are TWO sets of laws and rules, and that Baldy is NOT going to be held accountable for his actions. Where as you and I would have already spent this entire time locked up behind bars awaiting the pleasure of the court, and we would have been found guilty of Murder! Mean while, Baldy laughs all the way to the bank, and laughs down his nose at you and I!

"
Hutchins' widower, Matthew, will now serve as an executive producer of the film.

Baldwin will continue to be involved as both an actor and producer."

Matthew Hutchins: "Hey Alec, no hard feelings about killing my wife. Are you on your mark? Places everyone, and.. action!"

Alec Baldwin and Dick Cheney should start a firearms school...
"Dewey Chutem and Howe"

Baldwin is lying useless piece of .....well I was going to say sh!t....
However...dried out Buffalo sh!t has a great use as a fire starter / fire material...so even sh!t has it uses...
Baldwin has none...no use whatsoever.
Andy

Looking for my Blu-Ray of The Hunt for Red October. Gonna burn it. Maybe I'll use it as a target first. Baldwin is a weasel. He's acted like a weasel throughout this entire legal process and now he gets the last laugh. The tragic thing is, he expected this result, and will never understand that if he wasn't a celebrity, in a country that pitifully worships celebrities, he'd be doing time.

I'm wondering had the incident occurred in a Southwestern state other than liberal New Mexico, if the prosecutors would have had to balls to take Baldwin to trial.

This is just yet another piece of bad news this week that makes me sick to my stomach.

Alec Baldwin and Dick Cheney should start a firearms school...
"Dewey Chutem and Howe"

Baldwin is lying useless piece of .....well I was going to say sh!t....
However...dried out Buffalo sh!t has a great use as a fire starter / fire material...so even sh!t has it uses...
Baldwin has none...no use whatsoever.
Andy
Oh man, you gave the picture of trying to cook a pot of bean over a Baldwin chip. :s0170:

Looking for my Blu-Ray of The Hunt for Red October. Gonna burn it. Maybe I'll use it as a target first. Baldwin is a weasel.
On the other hand, I'm going to break out my DVD of Mercury Rising and loop the scene where Bruce Willis blasts him in the guts a few times and gives him his Hans Gruber moment off the high rise rooftop through the glass porte cochere, now that's good movie making.

Starting @ 2:25...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA