JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the other hand, I'm going to break out my DVD of Mercury Rising and loop the scene where Bruce Willis blasts him in the guts a few times and gives him his Hans Gruber moment off the high rise rooftop through the glass porte cochere, now that's good movie making.

Starting @ 2:25...

Man, THATS a classic, and I love seeing Baldy going over the edge with his guts full of lead, knowing he isn't above death!

Yikes on gun handling for sure...and this just after him killing someone....dumbazz.

Please don't read this as defending Baldwin....'cause it ain't and I ain't no fan of his....

As much as I like and enjoy John Wayne...I have seen him in various movies , point his 92 Carbine at someone when he wants to make a point , as he talks to them.

That being stated...
John Wayne also never shot anyone while doing so...which makes for a world of difference.
And I would imagine that if he did...he would have damn well owned up to his actions...unlike Baldwin
Andy

"
Hutchins' widower, Matthew, will now serve as an executive producer of the film.

Baldwin will continue to be involved as both an actor and producer."

Matthew Hutchins: "Hey Alec, no hard feelings about killing my wife. Are you on your mark? Places everyone, and.. action!"
On one hand, I can see why the husband would want to be involved with helping to finish his wife's last project.

On the other, I'd probably dictate that Baldwin's character now needs to off himself in the film. And they've had such an issue with live rounds on set, I wouldn't be surprised if it were accident prone.

On one hand, I can see why the husband would want to be involved with helping to finish his wife's last project.

On the other, I'd probably dictate that Baldwin's character now needs to off himself in the film. And they've had such an issue with live rounds on set, I wouldn't be surprised if it were accident prone.
So, this person is still allowed to handle firearms? And he's getting PAID to do it?

I'm thinking Baldy will be keeping a close eye on Matthew.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top