JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Meme time

halyna.jpg 5s3tig.jpg baldwincry.jpg 5sku17.jpg

Someone ordered the ammunition, would that not be the Armorer? Suppliers tend to supply what is ordered.
One thing that strikes me is it seems there is an armorer, assistant director, and dickhead Baldwin all had a real slack attitude towards guns, including poeple using prop guns for real target shooting, assistant director was fired from previous movie for negligent discharge, numerous complaints on set about dangerous gun handling prior to accident, armorer accidentally pointing guns at poeple repeatedly.

Then now they all of a sudden they want to disregard all that by pointing a finger to someone else who didn't follow the rules exactly (in this case a supplier supposedly). You can't tell me that the armorer didn't bring 45LC rounds herself or at least knew they were there if poeple are going out target shooting with the guns on the set.

In other words, "we'll F around and ignore gun safety, I mean who cares right?" Then, "uh oh someone got shot". Then "well they never should have put me in that situation". What a bunch of BS.

Last Edited:

One thing that strikes me is it seems there is an armorer, assistant director, and dickhead Baldwin all had a real slack attitude towards guns, including poeple using prop guns for real target shooting, assistant director was fired from previous movie for negligent discharge, numerous complaints on set about dangerous gun handling prior to accident, armorer accidentally pointing guns at poeple repeatedly.

Then now they all of a sudden they want to disregard all that by pointing a finger to someone else who didn't follow the rules exactly (in this case a supplier supposedly). You can't tell me that the armorer didn't bring 45LC rounds herself or at least knew they were there if poeple are going out target shooting with the guns on the set.

In other words, "we'll F around and ignore gun safety, I mean who cares right?" Then, "uh oh someone got shot". Then "well they never should have put me in that situation". What a bunch of BS.
From the article:

It continues, "Hannah and the entire Rust movie crew relied on the Defendants' misrepresentation that they provided only dummy ammunition..."

None of us would have loaded any of that in a gun and pointed it at someone.

Someone ordered the ammunition, would that not be the Armorer? Suppliers tend to supply what is ordered.
I was under the assumption that an armorer for movies would reload their own ammo, so that you are 100% sure about them, whether live, blanks, or dummy.

Does anyone know the Hollywood sop?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews