Albany Rifle and Pistol Club gun show 9/27-28

Dallas Ken

Reactions
Great show, I scored on two guns at the last one and was not even looking for anything in particular. Kind of strange too I was at the last two aisles when I found what I had to have (picked up the second one while waiting for paperwork on first).

Reactions
What booth? I'd like to come by and say "hi". I'll be there Saturday morning.
Modeler and I are still working on getting the owner to drop the cash for a supporting vendor tag. He doesn't like to spend money when he can't hold whatever he spent it on. Think we are convincing him though.

@Joe Link , Will NWFA be there? If so I need to send Modeler with my resub fee.

Reactions
It's going to be a great show with or without Keith's being there.
It was, there was plenty of smaller vendors I haven't seen before to fill the building where Keith's left a hole.

I wasn't looking for much, but I seen plenty of good prices on firearms and parts. JC Weaponry got me for a couple hundred making swap meet style deals on aftermarket 10/22 parts. Inline Fabrication showcased some new reloading press quick change mounts I will be buying soon.

I really like how much older collector rifles were there. Much more than the last few ARPC shows. They weren't always the fairest prices but it shows the collector market still is moving around.

As I suspected, the 22 and powder offers at the show were ridiculous. A few vendors forgot to update their primer prices, still asking $50 for a brick.

Reactions
It was a nice show, full tables and well attended! Most of the tables had their Sunday go to meeting prices on, but I found some bargains especially ammo and ammo cans. Like new .50BMG cans for $12. Two boxes of Remington .30/06 165gr SP at $18 each. Lots of stuff, you should go!:)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom