JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going to try to make it. I hardly ever go to any shows any more. I prefer the club show- they usually have more odds and ends and interesting old stuff.

Great show, I scored on two guns at the last one and was not even looking for anything in particular. Kind of strange too I was at the last two aisles when I found what I had to have (picked up the second one while waiting for paperwork on first).

What booth? I'd like to come by and say "hi". I'll be there Saturday morning.

Modeler and I are still working on getting the owner to drop the cash for a supporting vendor tag. He doesn't like to spend money when he can't hold whatever he spent it on. Think we are convincing him though.

@Joe Link , Will NWFA be there? If so I need to send Modeler with my resub fee.

It's going to be a great show with or without Keith's being there.

It was, there was plenty of smaller vendors I haven't seen before to fill the building where Keith's left a hole.

I wasn't looking for much, but I seen plenty of good prices on firearms and parts. JC Weaponry got me for a couple hundred making swap meet style deals on aftermarket 10/22 parts. Inline Fabrication showcased some new reloading press quick change mounts I will be buying soon.

I really like how much older collector rifles were there. Much more than the last few ARPC shows. They weren't always the fairest prices but it shows the collector market still is moving around.

As I suspected, the 22 and powder offers at the show were ridiculous. A few vendors forgot to update their primer prices, still asking $50 for a brick.

It was a nice show, full tables and well attended! Most of the tables had their Sunday go to meeting prices on, but I found some bargains especially ammo and ammo cans. Like new .50BMG cans for $12. Two boxes of Remington .30/06 165gr SP at $18 each. Lots of stuff, you should go!:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top