JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know if there are some good quality AR uppers there? Never been. Might be worth heading down from Tigard though. I have a fresh lower looking for its 2nd half... Been looking at the Palmetto stuff but If I can find something comparable and local I'm a buyer... And a 100 mile round trip driver.

Dan-Dee-Sales has Anderson Mfg flat top uppers with forward assist and dust cover for $80 at the show. I bought a couple and a matching lower from them today. Put my Krieger barrel on one of the uppers when I got home tonight, cant wait to go shoot it tomorrow.:cool:

I went on Saturday with a buddy. We both thought that this was a very good show. Lots of guns and gun related tables of items on display. Dan-Dee seemed to have the best ammo prices of the vendors there. Sadly, they didn't have any suppressors on display there, but several other vendors did. I bought some ammo cans, two 30 cal's for $10 each and two 50 cal's for $12 each. All were in excellent condition. I also got another "jumping target". The small one I got to shoot with my 22 was enough fun that I needed a larger one to shoot with my AR.

I went on Saturday with a buddy. We both thought that this was a very good show. Lots of guns and gun related tables of items on display. Dan-Dee seemed to have the best ammo prices of the vendors there. Sadly, they didn't have any suppressors on display there, but several other vendors did. I bought some ammo cans, two 30 cal's for $10 each and two 50 cal's for $12 each. All were in excellent condition. I also got another "jumping target". The small one I got to shoot with my 22 was enough fun that I needed a larger one to shoot with my AR.

Sorry about that. I have 4 models in the store and will try to get them to show tomorrow as some of the other vendors thought theirs were made of gold.

Guess the NRA $1 off admission in the flyer doesn't apply on Sunday. Showed my NRA card & was told no discounts. Only a dollar I know but more a principle thing for me. This will be my last time attending this show, would have been more than happy to donate that $1 to the NRA if asked at the gate

Just got home from the show. Was alot of fun. Almost bought a 338 LM but the guy talked be out of it mostly due to the cost of shooting it. Got alot of good advice and may just go with the 338 after I get some reloading gear.

Guess the NRA $1 off admission in the flyer doesn't apply on Sunday. Showed my NRA card & was told no discounts. Only a dollar I know but more a principle thing for me. This will be my last time attending this show, would have been more than happy to donate that $1 to the NRA if asked at the gate

LOL>sorry but this is one of the best gun shows around. Hard to believe that it was just the dollar.

No worries & your absolutly right as this is probably the best gunshow in the state. Like i said the dollar isn't a biggie it's the principal of it. Maybe i'm getting old & crabby. I have my A list shops i'll stick to (yes ive been in yours several times) & will just forgoe the show from now on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top