JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Couldn't resist...

73BCB04A-6626-4B93-A9BD-7EFD3BDF3957.jpeg

HT Gruntworks

Good riddance piece of bubblegum. I'm surprised it has taken this long to put an end to him. The guy spreads radical Islamic ideology like the plague.

Anyone think it's interesting he took out his own kids too? I mean obviously the guy was trying to stay alive to spread his garbage to other places in the world. Wouldn't he wanted to have kept his kids around to push that? Maybe in his last moments before letting go of the button he realized it was all a gigantic lie.

So we are in agreement that Trump is weak-minded.

Glad that is settled.;)

Yeah, no.

Love him or hate him Trump is a force of nature that has made an end-run around the swamp-things that fancy themselves as "elietes" over the rest of us.

To consider Trump "weak minded" in the face of everything he's accomplished DESPITE the ENTIRE political and MSM establishment's attempt to DESTROY him is to wallow in cognitive dissonance, and strangely.... projection.

That light at the end of the tunnel you're hoping is Trump's undoing... I suspect is a freight-train coming your way. ;)

Yeah, no.

Love him or hate him Trump is a force of nature that has made an end-run around the swamp-things that fancy themselves as "elietes" over the rest of us.

To consider Trump "weak minded" in the face of everything he's accomplished DESPITE the ENTIRE political and MSM establishment's attempt to DESTROY him is to wallow in cognitive dissonance, and strangely.... projection.

That light at the end of the tunnel you're hoping is Trump's undoing... I suspect is a freight-train coming your way. ;)

I'm no liberal, far from one, but I'm astute enough to understand that there are much better options out there than Trump to shake up the establishment.

Do any of them have (D)s next to their name?

That's a big NOPE.

I'm going to let you in on something. Trump IS one of those elites. The fact that he's been successful at duping the masses says a lot more about the intelligence of the masses rather than his own.

Count me in as a 'Never-Trumper', and one who is steadfast on that opinion.

He's accomplished squat. He had two full years to enact protections for the 2A with (R) control of both the Senate/House and he did bubblegum. In fact he's done more damage to the 2A in his first term than the previous two administrations did in four terms.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

I could have sworn that this thread was about a Special Operations Mission and the death of Al-Baghdadi....
Not what President Trump is or isn't... What he has accomplished or not , etc...

Can we meander back to the Original Topic please....
Andy

Bagdaddy killing his own kids kinda precludes their avenging his death.
My momma always said Loony religious fanatic is as loony religious fanatic does.

Absolutely agree.

The 3rd-grader-in-chief ought to quit it with the schoolyard rhetoric and step it up to adult speak. After all, he is our elected face of the nation. His immature style does nil to foster respect from either our allies or our enemies.

The wise thinking of ol' Teddy comes to mind.

"Speak softly and carry..."
He actually is speaking to American adults across the US. The ones that aren't against him. Obama couldn't figure out, some people will never like you. Trump gets that and speaks to the people listening.

Mainstream media talking heads are like chefs. They really only cook to impress other chefs. MSN, CNN & Fox are pretty much the same. They use a lot of convoluted speak to impress each other. Joe and Sally six pack rushing home from work to check the kids spelling, really don't care about Don Lemons expanded vocabulary.

Unlike Obama who went to some length to ensure the murderous Bin Laden's body was properly handled per Muslim tradition, because hey, just because you shoot a ****** in the face you don't need to be rude. Trump's like...then the guy blew himself up! I know! I almost spilled my beer when I saw it.

I don't like everything Trump does nor do I hate everything he does by default. I give him credit where it's due but I'll also hold him accountable when he says something ridiculous or doesn't live up to expectations he's set forth. That being said, I like what Trump has been doing overseas with regard to military intervention and withdrawing where it's not needed and hitting targets rather than just leaving a giant occupying force for periods of time undefined.

Anyone think it's interesting he took out his own kids too? I mean obviously the guy was trying to stay alive to spread his garbage to other places in the world. Wouldn't he wanted to have kept his kids around to push that? Maybe in his last moments before letting go of the button he realized it was all a gigantic lie.
Bagdaddy killing his own kids kinda precludes their avenging his death.
My momma always said Loony religious fanatic is as loony religious fanatic does.

I don't know a lot about Middle Eastern cultures nor about what lies in the minds of Islamists. But it appears to me that the adult males consider themselves at the top of the family and everybody below is either not worth much, is expendable, or is a possession. Look at how often they strap bombs to kids and sent them to blow up a checkpoint. Or strap bombs to a young person and send them to blow up a bus, a wedding, a marketplace.

So in his eyes, he martyred his family.... ops normal. <shrug>

And, that the Orange Man should have informed Congress first. (like that wouldn't have been broadcast...)
Trump Says He Didn't Notify Congress Of Baghdadi Raid Out Of Fear Of Leaks.

Kayla Mueller - Aid Worker, who was married to Al Baghdadi (forced, secret)
The account of her time as his wife is on the Mail. It is horrific.

PARENTS OF KAYLA MUELLER GRATEFUL FOR DEATH OF ISIS LEADER WHO HELD THEIR DAUGHTER HOSTAGE.
Parents of Kayla Mueller, the ISIS victim Al-Baghdadi operation was named after, say she might still have been alive if Obama had been as 'decisive' as Trump

I do like the rather positive obits the MSM is giving this guy.
Austere Religious Leader

WaPo changes Al-Baghdadi from "terrorist-in-chief" to "austere religious scholar."

19_10216845407140026_7972863880235843584_n-405x600.jpg

bloomberg_al-baghdadi_10-27-19-1.jpg

Clearly political art - but ... what did Dan Rather say,

cnndistilled-600x338.jpg

I do like the rather positive obits the MSM is giving this guy.
Austere Religious Leader
Looks like they have now edited it a second time to:
"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, extremist leader of Islamic State, dies at 48."[/QUOTE]

It still avoids any suggestion of military action or involvement - 'Dies at 48' sounds like natural causes or some non-violent reason.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads