JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like a textbook mission and successful due to it being kept beyond quiet- and most likely much of the Turkey/Syria issues were used as a 'decoy'.
I'll bet Pelosi is having a temper tantrum about NOT being informed of the raid!
I can hardly wait for the fallout on that. Well played Mr. President!
I doubt Turkey/Kurds was a decoy. More likely it was a deal: "We'll withdraw from protecting the Kurds if you give us info on the guy(s) we want"

I hope you're wrong with that.
By osmosis, one would think that the Kurds would have more intel than the Turks in a matter such as this.
Yea it's all just guessing. One thing is for sure the turkey thing and "escape" of the 100 or whatever number of isis prisoners certainly stirred things up. Maybe they just followed the prisoners to him.

But "end" is quick.
"Spend" has more duration and is more painful.

While "end" is good, I'm all in with "spend".
Make 'em think about it.
All day, every day and in their dreams.

It's their choice on the "spend" part, they like it. In their ideology it's the acme of existence. I'm really, really okay with end.

And the 72 thing isn't literal, it's their way of saying "a lot."

P

We are still believing the government and its propaganda machine the media?

Nah Bruh.... get it right, the MSM
aka the corporate media with all their talking heads on TV, and their editorial boards for the few remaining newspapers are the propaganda arm of the DNC.... LOCK, STOCK, and BARREL! o_O

They're only the government propaganda machine when a dimocrat is running things.

If you disagree with me you're an anti-Semitic, racists, homophobic, nazi, facist, climate change denier, patriarch, nationalist-extremists.

(see what I did there? ;)

It's their choice on the "spend" part, they like it. In their ideology it's the acme of existence. I'm really, really okay with end.

And the 72 thing isn't literal, it's their way of saying "a lot."

P
I'm more into making them suffer for all the extreme evil deeds that they have done.
So there's that.
Then kill them.

019A5E0F-CCE5-488F-9CB8-EC5542AD9136.png

he should just outline the disgusting and inhumane action this leader and ISIS has done over the years and say like Bin Laden, and Hussan, the US did what we do. We never stop, we never tire, we seekJustice for the innocent in the deepest darkest crevices of this earth to hunt them down.

Absolutely agree.

The 3rd-grader-in-chief ought to quit it with the schoolyard rhetoric and step it up to adult speak. After all, he is our elected face of the nation. His immature style does nil to foster respect from either our allies or our enemies.

The wise thinking of ol' Teddy comes to mind.

"Speak softly and carry..."

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top