JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sounds like a textbook mission and successful due to it being kept beyond quiet- and most likely much of the Turkey/Syria issues were used as a 'decoy'.
I'll bet Pelosi is having a temper tantrum about NOT being informed of the raid!
I can hardly wait for the fallout on that. Well played Mr. President!

Of course they are,
I'm a big trump fan, but do not like his NY way of handling things.
his twitter BS or this news conference.
him saying this terrorist ran whimpering and crying like a coward with ignite some new, renewed, or lack of respect for America.

he should just outline the disgusting and inhumane action this leader and ISIS has done over the years and say like Bin Laden, and Hussan, the US did what we do. We never stop, we never tire, we seekJustice for the innocent in the deepest darkest crevices of this earth to hunt them down.

It's fun to think of a coward running in terror down a dead end tunnel, chased by dogs, pulling his children behind to use as a shields. Then hitting the deadend and blowing himself up with his kids.

Only question I have, we're the dogs hurt?

Special Operations and their missions along with Special Operation personal are by their very nature , secretive.
Often working far away with little to no immediate support for themselves , the tasks given to them , are best done with as little fanfare as possible.
Commenting on as in , putting a personal spin on their actions or name calling , is not very helpful or conducive to further success for units of this type.
Andy

If he hadn't killed himself and his three children with him maybe but I don't believe it will because of this.

What we say or do might or might not increase recruitment among the Islamist radicals... I read an article 30 or so years ago that said our support of Israel would cause us to become the enemy of all the middle eastern thugs. That was before the Iran Hostage Crisis. About that time they started calling us "The Great Satan". It was true then, and it is true now, and it will remain true... We are enemies. They cannot be placated... they can only be defeated. Phuck em!!!

Last Edited:

Well, you certainly don't know how to use the quote function.

Other than that, I have no idea what you are saying. Can you explain how they posited ISIS as junior league, and what that means to this operation or news cycle?

Well, you certainly don't know how to use the quote function.

Other than that, I have no idea what you are saying. Can you explain how they posited ISIS as junior league, and what that means to this operation or news cycle?
I don't know lots of thing but what does posited mean? Information isn't limited to this operation or a news cycle.

t's fun to think of a coward running in terror down a dead end tunnel, chased by dogs, pulling his children behind to use as a shields. Then hitting the deadend and blowing himself up with his kids.

Only question I have, we're the dogs hurt?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top