JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know lots of thing but what does posited mean? Information isn't limited to this operation or a news cycle.

You could look it up, but I'll play nice and save you the time... it means "put forth the idea" or "portrayed as" or "said such and such".

I'm just wanting to know the context of what you are saying... how does the gov or media portraying ISIS as jr league fit into the dialogue about the news that a special forces op has killed al baghdadi? It's your comment... please explain.

Sounds like the trash took itself out :s0092:

Good on the White House for keeping the lid on information until the mission was completed. Let Pelosi and her team spin as they need to, they're to busy with illegal impeachment hearings... Nancy, put it to a house vote if you want to investigate, I understand that's how it's supposed to work...

The last I read that is correct. When the piece of garbage was out of options, he self-deleted along with three children. An absolute monster until the end.

Say what you will about the present administration, the fact ISIS is essentially obliterated is no small accomplishment. Whoever is left from that depraved organization needs to be hunted down.

These are early reports and they conflict. For example, how can Al-Baghdadi have cried, screamed and acted like a wimp when, in fact, he detonated his suicide vest? Really makes no difference because he would have been dead either way.

These are early reports and they conflict. For example, how can Al-Baghdadi have cried, screamed and acted like a wimp when, in fact, he detonated his suicide vest? Really makes no difference because he would have been dead either way.

Don't understand rhetoric eh? Get used to it... that is Trump.

Someone leaked a picture of the body

209b9f064c52e925b772c4c97adb0e7b--silence-so-funny.jpg

Luckily I am free to make such mistakes, and able to appreciate being corrected.

Looking up the phrase origins made sense as to why that would not be an actual unit slogan.
Always thought it had more to do with Nazis and genocidal commies than anything...

The phrase :
Kill them all and let God sort them out ....
Is attributed to Arnaud Amalric...
Can't say if he really said it , said it first or said something to that effect...It was before my time in the Army....:D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads