JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Americans for Prosperity has their monthly meeting scheduled Thursday, January 3, 2013. With all of the political ramifications this year including fiscal cliff, talk of gun restrictions on state and national levels, it is a good time to get involved.

I received a e-mail a few days ago about a training program for lobbying our local government representatives that some members at NWFA might be interested in attending so pro-gun/pro-2nd Amendment people have a better chance of success when dealing with our elected officials. Training for this is Saturday, January 19, 2013 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist Church.

Anyhow, it would be good to see NWFA members get involved and these may be good opportunities. I am not affiliated with AFP, I do attend their meetings and find it time well spent.

More details in 3rd post below...

Sorry about that, the following is additional information:

General Meeting
Thursday, January 3, 2013

Karla Kay Edwards
AFP – Oregon State Director

Will share
2013 AFP - Oregon strategy and
Details on the 2013 Legislative War Room

~ Also ~

Don Leach
Concealed Handgun Instructor, Author and Retired Attorney

Will enlighten us on
Personal Protection and Citizens Arrest

Salem Public Library
Louck's Auditorium
Thursday ~ January 3, 2013
Doors open at 6:15 p.m.
Meeting Begins at 6:30 p.m.
FREE Parking on site after 6:00 p.m.

Louck's Auditorium is to the right of the entrance to the library. There is always plenty of parking space available in the library parking garage. AFP website is: AMERICANS FOR PROSPERITY – Marion & Polk County

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top