JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is a summary of the article in one giant run-on sentence:

"I went to something for the first time with some other people who had never been, and we didn't know or understand what was going on and the people who had been there a while had their own little meeting that I wasn't invited to because I'm brand new."

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss..... reach DEEP into your pockets, unka Wayne needs spiffy new suits to go with the hookers and blow!

:rolleyes:
Don't forget it could be YOU who wins the big lifted diesel truck and a fancy NRA cooler to throw in the back!

Thanks for posting DB. After reading the article to me it appears the author knew what they were going to write, in tone anyway, before they arrived. Horribly written piece, IMHO, that just adds fuel to the anti's flame. I agree some things need to change at the NRA. When addressing issues with AckMac, Ollie and NY the author writes this: It was exceptionally unclear what the lies and truths are exactly. How about checking out the newish NRA site to address these at www.nralegalfacts.org? Not hard to find as it comes up on the home page on the NRA website.

Personally I'm not seeing it as helpful to draft a hit piece against our own side. My $.02, maybe worth a penny; thanks for posting as it is good to see other's perspective.

I don't know why anyone expects people to work for the NRA for free. They aren't Shaolin Monks. Is there a point where its too much? Maybe that line was the gator boots and pimped out Gucci suits. Maybe if they just pocketed the money instead of flaunting it. Who knows.

Thanks for posting DB. After reading the article to me it appears the author knew what they were going to write, in tone anyway, before they arrived. Horribly written piece, IMHO, that just adds fuel to the anti's flame. I agree some things need to change at the NRA. When addressing issues with AckMac, Ollie and NY the author writes this: It was exceptionally unclear what the lies and truths are exactly. How about checking out the newish NRA site to address these at www.nralegalfacts.org? Not hard to find as it comes up on the home page on the NRA website.

Personally I'm not seeing it as helpful to draft a hit piece against our own side. My $.02, maybe worth a penny; thanks for posting as it is good to see other's perspective.

Oh, there was an agenda for sure.

:D

Here is a summary of the article in one giant run-on sentence:

"I went to something for the first time with some other people who had never been, and we didn't know or understand what was going on and the people who had been there a while had their own little meeting that I wasn't invited to because I'm brand new."

Exactly right.
The NRA, with millions of members, is a threat to politicians in tight election districts who fail to support the 2A. That alone, even if they never filed the many lawsuits against antis that they do, is worth way more than the cost of the annual dues.

I don't know why anyone expects people to work for the NRA for free. They aren't Shaolin Monks. Is there a point where its too much? Maybe that line was the gator boots and pimped out Gucci suits. Maybe if they just pocketed the money instead of flaunting it. Who knows.

^. This. The wife and I were driving to weekend event and talking about the past week. She remarked "Oh, the NRA hit me up for money yet again." And I said, "Annoying, but cash is the ammo they use to fight the anti-2A toons."

I get that there is some major house cleaning that needs to be done, and it needs to be done now. But they are the largest, most powerful pro-RKBA group we have presently. The fact almost all of the anti-2A candidates publicly sniveled about them says something.

I can understand the three-hour executive session given the need to discuss legal strategies for dealing with all the corruption-type charges coming at them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top