JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a great deal you got there for all that. I absolutely believe that all Desert Eagles are useless no matter the caliber; other than fun at the range with watermelons or old TVs. BUT, for $600 even I would take it with all the extras. Congrats and have fun.

I miss my .50AE and am back in the hunt for one again. Get the hogue finger-groove grips and shooting one handed will be no problem. In regards to the brass hitting you, I noticed as I shot it more it did it less so maybe it has something to do with being "broken in"

They're like glocks in the respect that you can't square up and shoot it without brass coming straight back for your face. Try locking your right arm out and moving your left foot forward a few inches and see if that helps.

I shot one round in one once. The Deagle is not for me. Didn't care for the recoil, a bit on the sharp side. And even with my huge hands it felt awkward. Still good score. $600 for all that stuff is a screaming deal. You could probably flip it and make some $$ if you wanted to.

I picked up mine for $650 with 150 rounds and just the one mag and I thought I did well !
You got $120 worth of mags, $400 worth of ammo and about $100 worth of components so it's like you got a free gun with a $20 taped to the grip for good measure.

I enjoy shooting mine immensly, but i only do a couple of mags at a time....

That friend of the family would definitely be on my christmas card list. Nice deal. When I was in highschool I realllly wanted one. The mystique wore off when I got to hold one. What a beast. I still want to shoot one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top