JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This looks like fun.

Not sure I want to shoot with these guys though. They're not as safety oriented as I'd like.

And check out the position of this guy's left thumb at 5:37. He'll regret that eventually if he keeps it up. I've set the video below to start a little before he shoots.

This looks like fun.

Not sure I want to shoot with these guys though. They're not as safety oriented as I'd like.

And check out the position of this guy's left thumb at 5:37. He'll regret that eventually if he keeps it up. I've set the video below to start a little before he shoots.

I've rarely, if ever, seen anything so utterly stupid in my entire life as the smirking cretin standing five feet away from a bunch of doors and a concrete wall and shooting at 'em. I'm amazed that he didn't collect at least half the magazine-worth in ricochets.

HE, and the buck-toothed gorm sidekick have to have earned DWONG of the YEAR awards in gold with diamonds.

Just shows that he may be able to afford a thousand dollars'-worth of ammunition, but he doesn't have a nickel's worth of common sense.

Not nearly enough magazine capacity for it to be anything other than a novelty.

It's like those 458s on a M16 lower. 5 bumps and done.

Meh…

1644886132664.png

1644886071959.png

Aloha, Mark

How can the common man get away with this conversion, legally?
What part of the US Constitution restricts what firearms one can own?
Cause its certainly not in the 2nd Amendment: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

What part of the US Constitution restricts what firearms one can own?
Cause its certainly not in the 2nd Amendment: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
"Shall not be infringed" is the strongest language used in that entire document. It's the very last thing anyone should be messing with, which was kind of the point.

Does look like it would be fun but expensive to play with. That one guy is going to get a chunk taken out of his off hand thumb if he is not careful. Also would need to make damn sure that vertical grip is NOT going to give while that cannon is firing.

I can't remember if it was here or some other site but a guy put pics of losing a lot of his left hand. When the KT shotgun was new he was firing one fast with a VG. It broke and put his left hand in front of a blast. Allmost took off the hand, nasty looking pictures. :eek:
I seem to remember something similar happening with a Glock 18 with a sketchy looking front grip on it.

As I understand it, Jim, you need to have a Federal licence of some kind to manufacture a full-auto firearm, and also to own one. Obviously this klutz an either do it, or had the requisite documentation to support ownership.

Class 3 licence? something like that?

There is also a cut-off date for the ownership of older full-autos, but Youtube is filled with movies of people shooting modern-made full-autos, from Ruger MkIIs to ARs and the like.

As I understand it, Jim, you need to have a Federal licence of some kind to manufacture a full-auto firearm, and also to own one. Obviously this klutz an either do it, or had the requisite documentation to support ownership.

There is also a cut-off date for the ownership of older full-autos, but Youtube is filled with movies of people shooting modern-made full-autos, from Ruger MkIIs to ARs and the like.
The tall guy has been making oddities for years and has been working for/with Mark Serbu for quite a while.

I was aware of cut off date for older full autos. I am guessing you're right and both the guy who built this one and the guy he built it for have the appropriate licences.

If a particular FFL holder is free to build full autos and free to transfer to other particular FFL holders, will the newly manufactured full auto firearms be available for transfer to non FFL holder some day. At death for example, could they be passed down through inheritance? If so could those who inherit the full auto firearms eventually make them available to Form 4 filers? I always thought the pipeline for full autos was closed but it seems like more are being made and I wonder if they are destined to stay in particular FFL holders hands or will they become available to Form 4 filers one day?

Last Edited:
I was aware of cut off date for older full autos. I am guessing you're right and both the guy who built this one and the guy he built it for have the appropriate licences.

If a particular FFL holder is free to build full autos and free to transfer to other particular FFL holders, will the newly manufactured full auto firearms be available for transfer to non FFL holder some day. At death for example, could they be passed down through inheritance? If so could those who inherit the full auto firearms eventually make them available to Form 4 filers? I always thought the pipeline for full autos was closed but it seems like more are being made and I wonder if they are destined to stay in particular FFL holders hands or will they become available to Form 4 filers one day?
Sadly unless the law changes no. The people with the right to make FA stuff can NOT sell it to the common folk. Its why the FA guns that are transferable keep going up in price. :(

Sadly unless the law changes no. The people with the right to make FA stuff can NOT sell it to the common folk. Its why the FA guns that are transferable keep going up in price. :(
After posting my question I found this. It looks like registered NFA items can be transferred to heirs, tax free with a form 5. That raises two additional questions can heirs transfer them to somebody else (before they die)? Do the makers of new NFA items register them?

Last Edited:
After posting my question I found this. It looks like registered NFA items can be transferred to heirs, tax free with a form 5. That raises two additional questions can heirs transfer them to somebody else (before they die)? Do the makers of new NFA items register them?

If you mean a "grandfathered" in FA yes its part of the "estate" of the owner. Its why its best to have a trust set up if people want to own these. They are insanely pricey now days. So if someone is going to go through the cost and hoops to buy one they should go ahead and set up the trust at the same time. Then they can just add more people to it so if one dies the others still have legal possession. As for newly made stuff, those can never be sold to the lowly public sadly. It would be a cold day in hell before we could get that law changed :(
As for those with a license to make these I have never seen how its done but they have to have some record of what they are doing. God help them if something like this they made walked off and was found in the wrong hands :eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top