JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wasnt really planning on it, but I got everything you see in the pic from a friend of the family. The gun, holster, 4 mags, 260 rds, around 250 brass, 150 bullets, and a set of dies for reloading.

I wasnt expecting to get one, and probably never would have, but it was too good a deal to pass up. It's been used well, but after a severe cleaning that it really needed, it looks to be in fine shape. I'll probably have the finish redone in FDE sometime soon since the original finish is a bit warn.

Havent shot it yet, but cant wait. Any other Deagle owners on here?

DEPhoto.jpg

I heard you need a face shield to shoot them.Seems the brass has a nasty habit of coming straight back at your face.??

I think you can sell all of what you have for close to $2000 so I think you did well.

I heard you need a face shield to shoot them.Seems the brass has a nasty habit of coming straight back at your face.??

I think you can sell all of what you have for close to $2000 so I think you did well.

Apparently the previous owner kept having problems with this. He said the brass hit him once right between the eyes and split his forehead open. From what I have read, it does happen but only if you're limp wristing it. I guess we'll see what happens when I take it out for the first time.

I need to get a reloading kit now, but I figure I have some time since I dont plan on going through 260 rds any time soon.

Love mine and so does everybody who has shot it. I have recently run into an issue. I normally shot 325g but picked up some 300g (by accident?). I finished the box of 325g with no problems and started on the 300g. It jammed almost every round. I didn't being any other 325g at that time so I couldn't go back and see if the different weight could have been the issue. Both the 325 & 300 were from the same manufacturer. Who knows why this happened, I'm not an expert so I get to trial-and-error with it.

I am right handed and right eye dominant. The ejected shell taps my right hearing protector on occasion. My friend who is right handed and left eye dominant is beaned square in the forehead with every hot shell - to the point there is a red mark the size of a 50-cent piece in the middle of his forehead. He loves the beast, he just hates getting beaned with the hot shells....

Have fun with it! I know I do!

BTW, you got a nice deal!

DesertEagle.jpg

Last Edited:
Love mine and so does everybody who has shot it. I have recently run into an issue. I normally shot 325g but picked up some 300g (by accident?). I finished the box of 325g with no problems and started on the 300g. It jammed almost every round. I didn't being any other 325g at that time so I couldn't go back and see if the different weight could have been the issue. Both the 325 & 300 were from the same manufacturer. Who knows why this happened, I'm not an expert so I get to trial-and-error with it.

I am right handed and right eye dominant. The ejected shell taps my right hearing protector on occasion. My friend who is right handed and left eye dominant is beaned square in the forehead with every hot shell - to the point there is a red mark the size of a 50-cent piece in the middle of his forehead. He loves the beast, he just hates getting beaned with the hot shells....

Have fun with it! I know I do!

BTW, you got a nice deal!

Hmm Ill have to see what grain size mine are. Thats also interesting about the left eye/right eye domination thing I am going to find out what the previous owner's eye dominance is. I know mine is right handed/right eye.

The grip also feels huge for my hands, but I was suprised that my natural grip on it lined my finger up just right on the trigger. Either way I'll be using both hands every time.

If you ever get a chance to shoot it around dusk, bring a nice video camera with you. Once the video is played back you can see "barrels" of flames. I've seen ones close to 18 round and appear to be about 2-3 long. They are sweet!!! As you metioned, the grip is big (as it has to be) but it surpriseing how your trigger finger set comfortably. Have fun with it and shoot it often! BTW, I don't have enough testicular fortitude to shoot it one handed myself. Post how that goes if you ever do.

Buddy got a similar deal at the Hillsburo show, but he got the .357 version. Came with 5 mags, 3 boxes of ammo, padded case, shoulder holster, extra 10in barrel, and aimpoint laser sight, all for $675. Heavy and not my style but he loves it, and it does shoot nice. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top