JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My most favouristest actorator has feets of clay. [Please insert emoticon representing crying face here, thank you].

I am now going to sit down quietly and erasicate the memory of watching the movie 'Suicide Squad' with my SIL yesterday.

What a total mong Mr Smith turned out to be, eh?

tac

Last Edited:
It's getting so I cant watch anything now:p I wish entertainers would keep their politics to themselves. They are there to entertain us, not tell us how to run our lives.

Om die waarheid te sê, ek voel so sterk hieroor dwalende volte-face deur'n akteur wat vreugde in wat wys hoe lekker geweld kan wees neem, dat ek gaan na my pos in Afrikaans plaas.
Dit klink soooooo gewelddadige, eh?

Maar Mev. tac oorhand oor my, om my verdraagsaam oor mense in die openbare oog te druk hul eie mening te wees, net omdat hulle 'n baie aandag kan kry.

[A translation will be provided if necessary]

tac

Oh, alright then. Jeepers, don't ANY of your speak Afrikaans?

'To tell you the truth, I felt so STRONGLY about this errant volte-face by an actor who takes delight in showing how enjoyable violence can be, that I was going to post my post in Afrikaans. It sounds SOOOOOO violent, eh?

However, Mrs tac prevailed on me to be more tolerant about people in the public eye expressing their own opinion, just because they can get a lot of attention.'

tac

Oh, alright then. Jeepers, don't ANY of your speak Afrikaans?

'To tell you the truth, I felt so STRONGLY about this errant volte-face by an actor who takes delight in showing how enjoyable violence can be, that I was going to post my post in Afrikaans. It sounds SOOOOOO violent, eh?

However, Mrs tac prevailed on me to be more tolerant about people in the public eye expressing their own opinion, just because they can get a lot of attention.'

tac
Better off posting it in Ebonics.

Sorry,I could give a flying f what any actor says most of the time.
Who's listening to this putz anyway?
Who's really listening to what any actor had to say?
I doubt it make much of a difference

A little, hardest history course I took in college was Hist. 414 taught by black S. African using as a basis but not sole source...The bloody two volume Oxford or Cambridge History of South Africa...ca 1978 so in the midst of apartheid still. Man what a complicated history! His 5 question take home final was brutal! Just brutal...I aced it but my head still hurts trying to sort that country's history out

Brutus Out.

Om die waarheid te sê, ek voel so sterk hieroor dwalende volte-face deur'n akteur wat vreugde in wat wys hoe lekker geweld kan wees neem, dat ek gaan na my pos in Afrikaans plaas.
Dit klink soooooo gewelddadige, eh?

Maar Mev. tac oorhand oor my, om my verdraagsaam oor mense in die openbare oog te druk hul eie mening te wees, net omdat hulle 'n baie aandag kan kry.

[A translation will be provided if necessary]

tac

Isn't it strange that people like Messrs Smith, Damon, Leeson, Craig, the Scottish guy who used to do 'Bond' and so many others, who have earned gazillions by portraying gun-toting mass slaughterers, are so keen to spread their zero-value anti-gun opinions around?

MY screen hero remains the REAL hero, Audie Murphy, who used REAL guns to great effect, and then, bless him, went on to capitalise on his exploits, like the late Jimmie Stewart, a full-bird colonel flyer who must have looked right there at the Man every time he sat in that left-hand seat.

tac

Sorry,I could give a flying f what any actor says most of the time.
Who's listening to this putz anyway?
Who's really listening to what any actor had to say?
I doubt it make much of a difference
Problem isn't us, it's those who believe these putzs.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top