JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To that list, add Daniel Craig [James Bond], Liam Neeson and the Scottish assh*le who played the original Bond, who PAID out of his considerable fortune to set up dozens of roadside billboards in the aftermath of the Dunblane Massacre inquiry, which, although it recommended the banning of centre-fire handguns, made no mention of .22LR calibre handguns. His 'message' was that a .22LR can kill you just as dead...

Result?

They got banned as an afterthought.

tac

The actors who play Hitler, in movies, probably don't ascribe to Nazism. That doesn't make them hypocrites.

A hypocrite is a person who says one thing and does the opposite. Of course, someone acting as Hitler in a movie, saying "kill the Jews" generally does not actually believe Jews should be killed. We understand that what actors say in movies should not be taken as their actual position. They are not hypocrites. But Damon said these things OUTSIDE a movie. He agreed to profit from a movie about killing people with guns, OUTSIDE a movie. These are his actual positions. He certainly is a hypocrite.

And a criminal law attorney could say, "Well, someone has to defend Bundy. Might as well be me!" Can any of us imagine not turning that job down?

I do have a problem with folks that don't live up to their spoken word. And I'm tired of the argument that it's not real... movies and music have real influence. Don't believe it? Just look around at all the gangsta culture that has enveloped us!

Let all the actors lead by example. We need to ban prop guns in hollywierd they are putting ideas in ignorant people's heads. All those actors have inocent people's blood on their hands.

What Matt means to say is he would like 'someone else's husband to do the confiscating'...not him personally. Libtards always want someone else to implement their great ideas.

"You guys did it here in one fell swoop [in 1996] and I wish that could happen in my country, but it's such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sensibly," Mr. Damon said

We've been talking about it, they're just not listening.

I heard Arnold say this when you kicked him out of your house. "I'll be BACK!"
Damon is a tool and I do hope this shortens his career but since most of Holliweird is ultra liberal so it won't likely. I have seen the trailers to Dinesh D'Souza's new movie on the Clintons....I am sure Dems are livid and D man better have good security. Would not surprise me if they just whacked his whole family with a mysterious malfunction of a Predator being tested. No doubt the dem fatwah is out on him.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads