JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20160725_193632.jpg IMG_20160725_193651 (1).jpg IMG_20160725_193734.jpg
Four Hornady 115gr hollow points $1, three pieces of terrible motion picture propaganda free, gas to the range .50 cents, Getting rid of some of the worst films cluttering up my collection using the same tool they criticize... priceless.
P.S I need contact Hornady regarding the jacket separation as hitting pieces of crap shouldn't cause a failure... will update with when more data is presented. :s0010: IMG_20160725_193641.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
a
Best movie he was in was Team America World Police :D

"Derka Derka Derka" ...worth watching since he is only a puppet...oh we knew that already. You will never see liberals slammed that hard with actual actors in a film. Don't watch it with kids or the queezy around though. :eek:

Last Edited:
Add him to the list. Any material and media from Jim Carey, Yusaf Islam, Bruce Springsteen, Ellen Degenerate, Sylvester Stallone, Pearl Jam, Hanoi Jane(not that the dumb b**** has anything worth watching) Rage Against the Machine, Rosie O'Donut and Roseanne Barrf have all been black listed from my home....My music collection is slowly dwindling. Kind of a bummer but not a dime of mine will go to them.

I feel that if you like the story, it really doesn't matter which trained monkeys they've hired to perform it's various parts or what "tree" they sit in when they throw their proverbial poo.
It's a more-or-less free country and besides, there are a lot of other monkeys working and making a living producing and showing these films. Many of whom quietly spend their paychecks on things that Mr. Big-Box-Office-Star-Monkey doesn't like.

If a person is making a living working for someone who advocates disarming people, by producing their music or movies and increasing the anti gun celebrities ability to deliver their anti gun message the people, that person is no better than the Jew who stayed alive by giving up other Jews to the Nazis. Integrity is worth more than a few bucks and our freedom.

Me, I think Matt Damon is a fantastic actor and will definitely continue to watch his films. I don't subscribe to his personal views, and I'm not interested in them in the slightest.

You guys realize that you are doing exactly what the regressive left does, right? Don't like someone's views or opinions... ban them, block them, refuse to hear their point of views? Do you realize how corrosive to the free and open exchange of ideas this is? It directly attacks the principals of the FIRST amendment. This is exactly what leftists do. And now you're sinking to their level.

If a person is making a living working for someone who advocates disarming people, by producing their music or movies and increasing the anti gun celebrities ability to deliver their anti gun message the people, that person is no better than the Jew who stayed alive by giving up other Jews to the Nazis.

Perhaps we should execute him then? Because freedom and democracy, right?

If a person is making a living working for someone who advocates disarming people, by producing their music or movies and increasing the anti gun celebrities ability to deliver their anti gun message the people, that person is no better than the Jew who stayed alive by giving up other Jews to the Nazis. Integrity is worth more than a few bucks and our freedom.

Really? That's a ridiculous analogy you have there. Do you actually think that Matt Damon hires and pays for everyone working on a movie he's in...that everyone from contracted catering to the director to a lowly script assistant is working for Damon??

News Flash...Actually many of the studio employees have been on the job before Damon got hired as a Temporary employee for that one picture. He's paid by whatever studio is producing the film he's hired to work on, just like the set dressers, janitors, or contract stunt guys that can be working on more than one production, just like the people employed at various location shoots. Yup! he's certainly higher profile and much higher paid...but he's one employee out of thousands involved in a big screen, big studio production.

Basically what you're saying is if one or more people out of the thousands employed by, or under contract to a huge corporation, hold a political view we dislike and someone else works for that entity with a different view, they're the same as "the Jew who stayed alive by giving up other Jews to the Nazis"...even the concession part-timers at a theatre running the movie or the guy handing out donuts to the lighting crew at a location shoot??

But, if you want to maintain that stance, that's certainly your guaranteed right ...
...Remember though, if you want to be consistent and avoid hypocrisy, you may want to stop listening to any music, watching anything on TV, watching any DVD and definitely stay off the computer, because they all employ thousands of people many of whom also want guns gone or vote Democrat or RINO, voice support to BLM. Heck, many of the most prominent entertainment and tech companies and owners openly support Obama, speak of him in glowing terms and even gave him, and now Hillary (Bloomberg too) millions.

Keep this in mind as well. Every person you tell not to go to a Bourne movie, probably had no idea he was anti-gun to the point of being in favor of confiscation...
...until YOU told them.

You know, a sizeable portion of the actors, stores and other businesses that have been called out in this thread I have had in my "boycott" list for some time, but for other reasons:

For instance, Target..the same low quality Chinese crap for a little higher price than Wally World..

Budweiser..makes me f... uh, have gas.

The listed "actor/celebrities".. never had a strong gag reflex.

Yes, we all are entitled to our opinions But......

Me, I think Matt Damon is a fantastic actor and will definitely continue to watch his films.

:eek::rolleyes:o_O:s0140:....sorry, that gag reflex again

You know, a sizeable portion of the actors, stores and other businesses that have been called out in this thread I have had in my "boycott" list for some time, but for other reasons:

For instance, Target..the same low quality Chinese crap for a little higher price than Wally World..

Budweiser..makes me f... uh, have gas.

The listed "actor/celebrities".. never had a strong gag reflex.

Yes, we all are entitled to our opinions But......

:eek::rolleyes:o_O:s0140:....sorry, that gag reflex again

Ya had me up until the Budweiser part ,,,, damn communist:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews