JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I traded for an AR 15 in the 5.45x39 and was wondering how accurate it is at 100 yards

It has a dot sight with 1 MOA dot. Is it worth the money to put good 3x9 scope on it?

I have not fired it yet but plan to do so in the next few weeks.

Any info would be appreciated.

The most accurate full auto I ever shot was an AKSU74 - left hand side folder shorty - it was quite controllable and a joy to shoot - if I can recover the hard drive from my old computer I'll upload the video clip - 40 rounds of 5.45 x 39 in about 3.5 seconds - all rounds hitting a grain bucket about 250 yards out up a hill. call the target area about a 2.5' circle.

I don't know how it holds up to 5.56 at the range off a bench but its PLENTY accurate for a war zone.

The most accurate full auto I ever shot was an AKSU74 - left hand side folder shorty - it was quite controllable and a joy to shoot - if I can recover the hard drive from my old computer I'll upload the video clip - 40 rounds of 5.45 x 39 in about 3.5 seconds - all rounds hitting a grain bucket about 250 yards out up a hill. call the target area about a 2.5' circle.

I don't know how it holds up to 5.56 at the range off a bench but its PLENTY accurate for a war zone.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get 1 to 1.5 MOA off the bench. If that's a possibly with an AR platform then its worth adding a good scope.

Hope to see your video some day.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top