JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I traded for an AR 15 in the 5.45x39 and was wondering how accurate it is at 100 yards

It has a dot sight with 1 MOA dot. Is it worth the money to put good 3x9 scope on it?

I have not fired it yet but plan to do so in the next few weeks.

Any info would be appreciated.

The most accurate full auto I ever shot was an AKSU74 - left hand side folder shorty - it was quite controllable and a joy to shoot - if I can recover the hard drive from my old computer I'll upload the video clip - 40 rounds of 5.45 x 39 in about 3.5 seconds - all rounds hitting a grain bucket about 250 yards out up a hill. call the target area about a 2.5' circle.

I don't know how it holds up to 5.56 at the range off a bench but its PLENTY accurate for a war zone.

The most accurate full auto I ever shot was an AKSU74 - left hand side folder shorty - it was quite controllable and a joy to shoot - if I can recover the hard drive from my old computer I'll upload the video clip - 40 rounds of 5.45 x 39 in about 3.5 seconds - all rounds hitting a grain bucket about 250 yards out up a hill. call the target area about a 2.5' circle.

I don't know how it holds up to 5.56 at the range off a bench but its PLENTY accurate for a war zone.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get 1 to 1.5 MOA off the bench. If that's a possibly with an AR platform then its worth adding a good scope.

Hope to see your video some day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads