JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Editing the post content or the title?

The content. I remember there was a recent change about the titles and while not thrilled about that one I can certainly understand the reasons.

I just restarted everything and resigned in, but I'm still missing the edit option at the bottom of the post near the quote/reply buttons.

Weird

Nope.?.?. Still missing.

I think my likes are glitched too, cuz I was noticing they were over 700 earlier and now it say I'm at 699.

I'm on an iPhone so I'll log in with a laptop next time I am sitting for not then 5 min.

Well then your not on a Iphone with Safari I take it.

It still is Edit, Delete and Report but now its under a menu tab. On my PC they are just at the bottom of the window. On my Iphone you get the menu.

Well then your not on a Iphone with Safari I take it.

It still is Edit, Delete and Report but now its under a menu tab. On my PC they are just at the bottom of the window. On my Iphone you get the menu.

Nope am on a HP;)

Have to edit this in:D I like my old sit down computer with a monitor.....

Ok am now on my iPhone and see the menu so had to edit this in:D

Last Edited:
Can I play?

Mike

Edit: The edit button is in the same place as it's always been on my PC. And I threw in a like for Joe just in case he did lose one back there, somewhere!

In the community section at the bottom of every thing there's a post from the boss about some changes being made to the board.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads