JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Editing the post content or the title?

The content. I remember there was a recent change about the titles and while not thrilled about that one I can certainly understand the reasons.

I just restarted everything and resigned in, but I'm still missing the edit option at the bottom of the post near the quote/reply buttons.

Weird

Nope.?.?. Still missing.

I think my likes are glitched too, cuz I was noticing they were over 700 earlier and now it say I'm at 699.

I'm on an iPhone so I'll log in with a laptop next time I am sitting for not then 5 min.

Well then your not on a Iphone with Safari I take it.

It still is Edit, Delete and Report but now its under a menu tab. On my PC they are just at the bottom of the window. On my Iphone you get the menu.

Well then your not on a Iphone with Safari I take it.

It still is Edit, Delete and Report but now its under a menu tab. On my PC they are just at the bottom of the window. On my Iphone you get the menu.

Nope am on a HP;)

Have to edit this in:D I like my old sit down computer with a monitor.....

Ok am now on my iPhone and see the menu so had to edit this in:D

Last Edited:
Can I play?

Mike

Edit: The edit button is in the same place as it's always been on my PC. And I threw in a like for Joe just in case he did lose one back there, somewhere!

In the community section at the bottom of every thing there's a post from the boss about some changes being made to the board.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top