JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not without a specific regulation allowing some sort of firearm launched broadhead to be used by a disabled person and I doubt anything like this exists currently.

Yeah, I think it would defeat the purpose of bow season and not be allowed.

But apparently it is an antipersonnel round. Amazing. I've seen some flechet rounds but I don't remember much about them.

But apparently it is an antipersonnel round.
I am sure this is how it will be touted if it ever makes it to the ammo shelves.

Basically another answer to a problem that does not exist - kind of like the 'Accelerator' .22 sabot ammo, the LeverEvolution ammo (varying opinions) and no doubt a few other things I cannot recall at the time.

I am sure this is how it will be touted if it ever makes it to the ammo shelves.

Basically another answer to a problem that does not exist - kind of like the 'Accelerator' .22 sabot ammo, the LeverEvolution ammo (varying opinions) and no doubt a few other things I cannot recall at the time.

Okay, just another toy.

I've had fun loading .22 sabot for my .308.... they scream out at 4000fps but are not very accurate. Up close, I bet they'd put a hurt on a 'yote for sure!! Not accurate enough for chucks laying down at 250yds tho.

Yeah, I think it would defeat the purpose of bow season and not be allowed.

But apparently it is an antipersonnel round. Amazing. I've seen some flechet rounds but I don't remember much about them.
With a bowfishing arrow, you could poke 'em and reel 'em in for interrogation.

:)

Last Edited:
The description in the video says it's supposed to be a low recoil, subsonic, suppressor compatible, non-toxic round for limited range hunting. It seems to be trying to fill the earth friendly, organic, don't disturb the natural tranquility hunting round niche. I predict the man bun crowd will flock to It in droves.

I think I'll just stick with this....thank you.
Andy
DSC06040.jpg

DSC06042.jpg

Well...... Ok. Neat idea, send like a solution looking for a problem. Don't think you're gonna improve a whole lot on a standard ounce of lead

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top