JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not without a specific regulation allowing some sort of firearm launched broadhead to be used by a disabled person and I doubt anything like this exists currently.

Yeah, I think it would defeat the purpose of bow season and not be allowed.

But apparently it is an antipersonnel round. Amazing. I've seen some flechet rounds but I don't remember much about them.

But apparently it is an antipersonnel round.
I am sure this is how it will be touted if it ever makes it to the ammo shelves.

Basically another answer to a problem that does not exist - kind of like the 'Accelerator' .22 sabot ammo, the LeverEvolution ammo (varying opinions) and no doubt a few other things I cannot recall at the time.

I am sure this is how it will be touted if it ever makes it to the ammo shelves.

Basically another answer to a problem that does not exist - kind of like the 'Accelerator' .22 sabot ammo, the LeverEvolution ammo (varying opinions) and no doubt a few other things I cannot recall at the time.

Okay, just another toy.

I've had fun loading .22 sabot for my .308.... they scream out at 4000fps but are not very accurate. Up close, I bet they'd put a hurt on a 'yote for sure!! Not accurate enough for chucks laying down at 250yds tho.

Yeah, I think it would defeat the purpose of bow season and not be allowed.

But apparently it is an antipersonnel round. Amazing. I've seen some flechet rounds but I don't remember much about them.
With a bowfishing arrow, you could poke 'em and reel 'em in for interrogation.

:)

Last Edited:
The description in the video says it's supposed to be a low recoil, subsonic, suppressor compatible, non-toxic round for limited range hunting. It seems to be trying to fill the earth friendly, organic, don't disturb the natural tranquility hunting round niche. I predict the man bun crowd will flock to It in droves.

I think I'll just stick with this....thank you.
Andy
DSC06040.jpg

DSC06042.jpg

Well...... Ok. Neat idea, send like a solution looking for a problem. Don't think you're gonna improve a whole lot on a standard ounce of lead

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top