JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
In 2007 or 2008, my grandfather sold nearly his entire gun collection in a garage sale. Approximately 20 guns. They were all sold to a single buyer. This would have been in a small Oregon Coast town. I'm seeking out that buyer in the hopes that I can convince them to sell me back two of those guns. A lever-action .22 and a .22-250. My grandfather taught me to shoot with those guns, and the sentimental value of them to me is far beyond their actual monetary value. I am willing to pay top dollar to get these back. If you or anyone you know may have purchased them, please message me. Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
In 2007 or 2008, my grandfather sold nearly his entire gun collection in a garage sale. Approximately 20 guns. They were all sold to a single buyer. This would have been in a small Oregon Coast town. I'm seeking out that buyer in the hopes that I can convince them to sell me back two of those guns. A lever-action .22 and a .22-250. My grandfather taught me to shoot with those guns, and the sentimental value of them to me is far beyond their actual monetary value. I am willing to pay top dollar to get these back. If you or anyone you know may have purchased them, please message me. Thank you.
What town?

This is like walking into a pawn shop and asking the owner if he remembers buying your mothers or grandmas wedding ring 12 years ago and does he have it. You have better odds of winning the Powerball jackpot Wed. night even if you don't buy tickets.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.