JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now THAT would be a good fight, Jack vs Jon! I kinda gotta go with Jon in this one, his skills up close with a hand gun would out do Jack, and I'm also thinking his hand to hand might be a little better!

Jack is a skilled sniper. Jon might not get within a thousand yards.

I think Max loses to all the above.

I don't know who Tank Girl is.

Post apocalyptic goddess of tanks and all things firepower. If I was single I would be hunting her down.
There is a movie that I thought was pretty good for the genre, but somehow managed to kill Lori Petty's film career.
tank_girl_for_trinquette_by_revolutiongraphics-d7pkz1u.jpg
tank-girl-6.jpg

T-800 destroys Robocop. I'll take that for a dollar.
Dutch beats Rambo. John is too messed up in the head.
Wolverine. Come on, self healing and indestructible Adamantium skeleton. Who tops that?
Harley Quin. You know what they say about the crazy ones!

Last Edited:
Robocop was only killed once and that's when he was a human. Since they up armored him he's been off line a few times, but never killed. He also killed those huge robot terminator like things in the first movie.

The Terminator gets killed each and every movie.

I rest my case: Robocop wins

If we're getting into hardware, let me remind you that the Terminator's weapon of choice is a Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range.
Robocop's armor is Anti-ballistic carbon frame and titanium plates, clearly no match for a T-800's seek and destroy missions.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top