JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had this play in my mind for years and now I want to see what others think. Robocop or T-800 Terminator the Arnold Schwarzenegger one. Which one would survive the battle? I know I'm not the only one right?

I think I'll say Robocop. The T-800 didn't seem to have much for advanced AI problem solving skills. Seems like the Terminator's design and structure was more robust though. In an empty arena the T-800 wins. On variable terrain Robocop does the happy dance on the non-functioning remains of Skynet's drone.

I think I'll say Robocop. The T-800 didn't seem to have much for advanced AI problem solving skills. Seems like the Terminator's design and structure was more robust though. In an empty arena the T-800 wins. On variable terrain Robocop does the happy dance on the non-functioning remains of Skynet's drone.

But Robocop is conspicuous as hell. T800 has the living tissue over an armored chassis. He can blend in.

I agree if the T-800 and roboRob where in the ring I thing the terminator would have the upper hand but say it was like in LA or something. I think roboRob would out smart the T-800

Maybe I didn't understand the question. I thought this was a no holds barred machine vs. machine throw down.

If environmental factors are not in play, I still think T800 wins. It has no conscience and itsnown destruction means nothing to it. It can't be bargained with, it cant be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pain or remorse. It'll never stop.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top