JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They both die. Kid with EMP arrives on the scene, detonates. Who will stink more after 1 week?

Make it an interesting three way cage match: Alien, Terminator and Robocop. Remember, Titanium is not affected by sulfuric acid.

Wearing funny clothes out in public...?
Andy wanders over and shoots both Terminator and Robocop with irradiated round balls from his Hawken rifle.
No real reason to post other than to say "irradiated" and "balls" in the same sentence...:eek::p:D
Andy
10869523_10153065083591553_2530349676667462476_o.jpg

Depends if Ted is allowed to use the time machine................... Which brings us back to Terminator.

Ray

Yeah but the terminator doesn't really have a time machine, skynet does, in the future. So I guess the question is does the terminator have access to skynet infrastructure?

The great thinkers will be pondering this for millennia.

Robocop was only killed once and that's when he was a human. Since they up armored him he's been off line a few times, but never killed. He also killed those huge robot terminator like things in the first movie.

The Terminator gets killed each and every movie.

I rest my case: Robocop wins

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads