JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IDK, T-800 has the ability to learn and adapt, becoming more intelligent, learning tactics and employing what it learns, also seems to be more adaptable to its surroundings and weapons it finds! Also seems to have better mobility and is not effected by environental issues outside of Liquid Nitrogen!
I think I gotta go T-800, though Robo-Cop has some advantages in speed and intelligence, but.................

Jon Wick vs Neo? Neo hands down! He can simply upload any skill or weapon and would smoke Jon Wick, then there is the whole change the Matrix thing to suit Neo that makes him impossible to beat! Sorry Jon!

ripley.jpg

IDK, T-800 has the ability to learn and adapt, becoming more intelligent, learning tactics and employing what it learns, also seems to be more adaptable to its surroundings and weapons it finds! Also seems to have better mobility and is not effected by environental issues outside of Liquid Nitrogen!
I think I gotta go T-800, though Robo-Cop has some advantages in speed and intelligence, but.................

Jon Wick vs Neo? Neo hands down! He can simply upload any skill or weapon and would smoke Jon Wick, then there is the whole change the Matrix thing to suit Neo that makes him impossible to beat! Sorry Jon!

Now do Jack Reacher...

Now THAT would be a good fight, Jack vs Jon! I kinda gotta go with Jon in this one, his skills up close with a hand gun would out do Jack, and I'm also thinking his hand to hand might be a little better!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top