JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Think about this, The U.S. arsenals are still stocked to the ceilings with surplus and left overs from WW-1 to present in many cases, something very smart that our armed forces have always done in the last 117 years or so! Think how many millions of small arms still sitting there packed in original grease and packaging, in hopes that some day, if this nation ever had the need, the arsenal of freedom could be rolled out in very short order! Just to give you an idea, there are close to 2 million 1911's sitting in storage right now!
Crap,there's that many in storage in Washington's citizen's safes;)

?
I was thinking whatever guns were available. Never mentioned 1911s or ARs
It would be easy to supply whatever guns the forces wanted. You might have to go to every gun shop there is. Or just give some guys vouchers for certain guns and group them together.
Not that anyone from the military is reading or cares about my posts:confused:
Amigo, my main point was in that kind of mass mobilization they'd probably want to *start* with things having an operating resemblance, along with round and magazine interchange, with present issue. :)

After that, if it gets to the point that it's "Every AB On Deck" to the point that they overlook current disqualifiers like my fish and shellfish allergies, THAT's probably the point where they'd relax the gear reqs to say "bring what ya got and fight what ya brought"... and my bet is if it gets that bad the warehouses will have already been emptied and the nuclear keys turned.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top